Comedy central Billy. Jimmy, Louie

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I know its the old ACTS BUT MAN... i GOTTA SAY. my caps button is to close to my A button... grrr.

Ive heard Louie on the show rather reserved... Im a hugefan now after the HBO Com cen think... He is terrific. Out of the three Lou is the guy who had me a loffin... NEW FAN HERE LOU!

I also must say Jimmy has gotten Sooooo much better since those days. the awkward O&A fan overclapping made me cringe a bit... honestly.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Billy did nothing for me...nor Jimmy... I know HBO owns it and Im sure they wish they didnt... Louie was funny though, its probably cause ive seen the burr and jimmy sets live... so dont get me wrong... but they werent awsome.

I wish the boys could steal giraldo , Dipalo... I love them both really talented guys. Great fucking acts.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
your out of your mind!

The burr special is fucking hysterical

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
It was a compromised version Bal. and mayby I should just say the guy who pulled thje tape was a douche....probably more the case in a PC world.

GoodDaySir

25 points a 2 point conversion & eternal damnation
Aug 18, 2005
Spreading the virus down south
I love Jimmy's stuff but CK was THE MAN out of the three specials. I had tears coming out of my eyes with the hide and seek bit.

Palerider4146

The Death Medic
Sep 22, 2002
Hazlet, NJ
I dvr'd them myself, and havnt watched Jimmy yet. Louis is quickly becoming one of my fav stand ups. Probably because of his take on family and marriage ( I have a 5 year old and am getting divorced). I laff and laff everytime Bill does a woman impersonation. I'll watch Jimmy's tonight.

batgoat

the medication doesn't work....
Aug 14, 2006
Mn.
my chick came over last night and we stumbled across it. She had already seen Bill and thought he was funny but she loved louis and reallyloved lil Jimmy. Maybe Ill zap her car w/a virus sticker......

Oh yeah.. Louis was my favrit, he KILLED

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
all I watched was the Jimmy show. I was very impressed though that comedy central actually showed it without the bleeps. it took awhile for the show to get going for me but in the end I was loffing and loffing.