ComedySpace - "Myspace for Comedy Fans"

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
It's for fans of comedy, so why are you plugging it? You are a comedy Black Hole. :actions-sm

Just kidding. Love ya Paul. In a no homo way of course

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
It's for fans of comedy, so why are you plugging it? You are a comedy Black Hole. :actions-sm

Just kidding. Love ya Paul. In a no homo way of course
Aren't we all fans of comedy here since we love the show?? Actually I have yet to come across someone who says they aren't a fan of comedy even if it's not the kind we're into here...have you ever heard anyone say "I hate to laugh?" LOL

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
Aren't we all fans of comedy here since we love the show?? Actually I have yet to come across someone who says they aren't a fan of comedy even if it's not the kind we're into here...have you ever heard anyone say "I hate to laugh?" LOL
I was just busting Paul's balls. I wasn't being serious about it. But to answer your question, yes, I do know someone who doesn't like to laugh. But I'm not going to go into that here or now. Long story that will drag up bad memories

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
I was just busting Paul's balls. I wasn't being serious about it. But to answer your question, yes, I do know someone who doesn't like to laugh. But I'm not going to go into that here or now. Long story that will drag up bad memories
Yeah I know you were only "PESTering" him :) Wow, someone who doesn't like to laugh??? I hope they're having a miserable life. How can you be THAT serious....