Comic Book Recommendations

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Dec 12, 2007
He writes for DC now, but I don't know if he has a management position. I don't think so, but I don't know.
I know you love your DC comics. So I suggest you pray to the comic gods that he gets hit by a bus or something. He started as a writer at Marvel as well, then he worms his way into everything.

Madness

Dec 9, 2004
If anyone is interested. Walmart has started selling monthly 100 page Giants for DC. You get one new story and then 3 reprints to fill it out. Superman has a story written by Tom King starting with #3 of the Superman book with Andy Kubert on art. They're only $4.99.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I read through Nightwing #50 today, and even though I'm still not crazy about the amnesia storyline )and I'm still uneasy about Scott Lobdell taking over next issue onward), I actually really liked it. It was a good issue for Benjamin Percy to go out on. And Travis Moore's art didn't disappoint.

Greg Capullo is my favorite comicbook artist, but Travis Moore is quickly becoming a close second.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Even though I hate the storyline on an idea level, I have, for the most part, been pretty okay with the execution of the amnesia arc in Nightwing so far, although, like others, I can't wait for it to end. I'm more annoyed with how absent Travis Moore's pencils have been lately.

I'm also reading the Batman: Kings of Fear limited series and I'm liking it so far. Kelley Jones draws a weird Batman, but I love his Scarecrow.