Commercials With Hot Girls Eating Isn't Hot

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Am I the only one who finds this new wave of commercials in which really hot girls are downing giant obese hamburgers disgusting?

Hardees has that "Patty-Melts" one with a girl, "Patty" I guess liking all around this patty melt with her tongue going around it, sort of sexually eating at like the pickles and whatnot.
McDonalds now has a Big-Mac commercial with just a hot brunette eating away at a Big-Mac.

I don't want to see girls eating this trash, all I can picture is these hot 105 pound girl's stomach being torn apart. Imagine the diarrhea that would result in such a feast.

I don't get it, they're marketing to guys? Saying "Hey, really hot girls like our food... if you eat it they'll like you too"?
I get it, they're hot... But it's not hot watching them eat with the ketchup on their chin and lips and biting into a gigantic slab of beef.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
its hottest when they are rubing mayo off their chin...

DeltaPin

Donator
Feb 17, 2005
NJ
I don't want to see girls eating this trash, all I can picture is these hot 105 pound girl's stomach being torn apart. Imagine the diarrhea that would result in such a feast.
Not a problem a couple fingers down the throat couldn't handle.

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
I hate the fucking yogurt and healthy chick cereal commercials where some hot girl is giggling because she's eating. "Tee hee, I'm eating light yogurt with blueberries in it!" I don't know if it's supposed to be a flirty laugh or a "this tastes so good it must be bad for you, but it's actually quite healthy, isn't that funny?" laugh. Either way, those commercials annoy me. Maybe girls understand those commercials, but I sure as fuck don't.

GonzoRadio

I like yoguuuuuurt
Nov 26, 2005
NYC
I hate the fucking yogurt and healthy chick cereal commercials where some hot girl is giggling because she's eating. "Tee hee, I'm eating light yogurt with blueberries in it!" I don't know if it's supposed to be a flirty laugh or a "this tastes so good it must be bad for you, but it's actually quite healthy, isn't that funny?" laugh. Either way, those commercials annoy me. Maybe girls understand those commercials, but I sure as fuck don't.
But at least it might encourage some fatties to eat yogurt instead of doritos. Nothing good can come of the hot girl eating a big mac commercial.

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
May 11, 2007
Somerville, NJ
QFT!! That got quite the Loff outta me!!! I know exactly what you mean! :clap:

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
Apparently you've never seen a Welch's juice commercial or Gerber's. Nothing but hotness.