Community demands answers after youth shot during a fight with a cop

So the released video was from 11 hours before the lead supplement, not the visit right before?

Also, I vividly remember the #justice crowd saying what happened before the bullet theft was irrelevant anyway.
Ya supposedly he had a bizzness transaction with the clerks at 1 am then came back later in the day and tried to get his product back but instead liberated some cigarillos and adjusted that clerks neck using an odd form of chriopractory...

Last edited:

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Ya supposedly he had a bizzness transaction with the clerks at 1 am then came back the next day and tried to get his product back but instead liberated some cigarillos and adjusted that clerks neck using an odd form of chriopractory...
He didn't return to get his product back. At least that's not what this documentary is saying. He allegedly made a weed deal with the clerks the night before but didn't leave with his payment of fag cigars. The documentary is claiming that when he came back the next morning, it wasn't to steal the cigarillos; it was to retrieve his rightfully earned compensation for the weed, but the manager that he strong-armed wasn't aware of this deal, so he thought he was being robbed and called the police.

Fucking stretch of the imagination to make that work, right? Why didn't he just leave with the cigars the night before? And how does painting him as a drug dealer make him look better? He still committed assault and battery. This is just a new charge on top of that. I think the documentary guy is Punking CNN.

He didn't return to get his product back. At least that's not what this documentary is saying. He allegedly made a weed deal with the clerks the night before but didn't leave with his payment of fag cigars. The documentary is claiming that when he came back the next morning, it wasn't to steal the cigarillos; it was to retrieve his rightfully earned compensation for the weed, but the manager that he strong-armed wasn't aware of this deal, so he thought he was being robbed and called the police.

Fucking stretch of the imagination to make that work, right? Why didn't he just leave with the cigars the night before? And how does painting him as a drug dealer make him look better? He still committed assault and battery. This is just a new charge on top of that. I think the documentary guy is Punking CNN.
Ya him being a drug dealer shows that he had a job... so now the sperm donor and mother can sue for more money eh.

steve500

NBC Nightly was very very thickly framing it as though the new video is from the same visit as the collar adjustment, including how they transitioned from one clip to another by making it look like they were just changing the angle. Naturally they also made it seem like the cops hid the new video.

NBC Nightly was very very thickly framing it as though the new video is from the same visit as the collar adjustment, including how they transitioned from one clip to another by making it look like they were just changing the angle. Naturally they also made it seem like the cops hid the new video.
Which of course turned out to be lies...

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
So he wasn't a shoplifter, he was a drug dealer! This changes everything!

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

I'm still not sure what any of this has to do with him attacking a cop.

So the fambly can get more money... read somewhere that they also want a list of witnesses. The court agreed as long as they keep them secret.... that should work out great.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
Nothing. The documentary guy was just on FOX yelling at Martha McCallum about how Mike Brown was shot in the head and the bullet came out of his eye and other rage monkey bullshit. I can't take a grown man seriously when he's shrieking like an angry bitch.

Discoman

Donator
A guy with a documentary referring to a song about lynching obviously won't spin any 'evidence' to his narrative. So he's either a pushy drug dealer, or an aggressive shop lifter, and an aspiring rapper to boot. For all these violent 'artists' we haven't had one Caravaggio or Christopher Marlowe yet.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Nothing. The documentary guy was just on FOX yelling at Martha McCallum about how Mike Brown was shot in the head and the bullet came out of his eye and other rage monkey bullshit. I can't take a grown man seriously when he's shrieking like an angry bitch.
That guy was the epitome of Gonna To Speak Truth To Power, MAAAAAAAAAN! man
What a douche! :haha7:

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
Get through this without wanting to strangle that guy. I dare you. He's gotta be trolling.

Oh boy...

'Stranger Fruit': Film Review | SXSW 2017

7:32 PM PST 3/11/2017 by Michael Rechtshaffen

• FACEBOOK
  • TWITTER
  • EMAIL ME
  • PRINT
  • COMMENTS

Michael "Count Nuttin of de Didndu" Brown
A powerfully compelling take on events surrounding the death of Michael Brown. TW

Filmmaker Jason Pollock conducts a revealing investigation into the Ferguson shooting.
Stranger Fruit, an explosive documentary retracing the events surrounding the 2014 shooting of Michael Brown, begins with an image of the Ferguson, Missouri, African-American high school grad proudly wearing his cap and gown.

He’d die eight days later, unarmed, of multiple gunshot wounds at the hands of white police officer Darren Wilson, who would ultimately be exonerated of any criminal wrongdoing by a state grand jury, igniting a firestorm of protests in Ferguson and throughout the country.

Determined to set the record straight, director Jason Pollock (a protege of Michael Moore) opens his own investigation — and the damning, emotionally charged results clearly struck a chord with the audience at its SXSW world premiere, which was attended by Brown’s mother, Lezley McSpadden.

Thanks to Pollock’s dropping of a major bombshell in the form of additional surveillance footage that had evidently been suppressed by Ferguson police, the film (the title draws upon the lynching protest poem “Strange Fruit”) may even generate traction in efforts calling upon the Department of Justice to reopen Brown’s case.

Brown’s graduation from Normandy High was a big deal at a school with a four-year graduation rate of 61.5%. He was just about to head off to college when he and a friend were detained in a police ped (“pedestrian”) stop that went terribly wrong, with Wilson, claiming he feared for his safety, firing a dozen shots at Brown — the last one fatally penetrating his skull.

Incorporating computer-generated recreations based on extensive interviews with Brown’s family, eyewitnesses and public officials — as well as footage from an ABC interview Wilson did with a less-than-convinced-looking George Stephanopoulos — Pollock compellingly points a finger at the institutionalized racism that has permeated a disturbing number of the country’s police forces.

And that’s before the big reveal: newly-discovered footage not disclosed by the police department that would suggest Brown hadn’t robbed a nearby convenience store of a handful of cigarillos as maintained, an omission that was seen as a bid to demonize Brown.

While the film’s detractors will likely argue that Pollock has an agenda that resides squarely in the Brown family’s court, there’s no denying the heartbreaking impact of seeing McSpadden grieving her child with the mothers of Trayvon Martin and Tamir Rice hovering closely at her side.

“Blood on the leaves and blood at the root,” indeed.
Link

Determined to set the record straight, director Jason Pollock (a protege of Michael Moore) opens his own investigation -
totally unbiased I'm sure.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
"additional surveillance footage that had evidently been suppressed by Ferguson police"

It wasn't suppressed. The grand jury saw it.

"newly-discovered footage not disclosed by the police department that would suggest Brown hadn’t robbed a nearby convenience store of a handful of cigarillos as maintained, an omission that was seen as a bid to demonize Brown"

He was demonized when video turned up of him committing assault and battery upon the wee store manager after days of the media narrative where he was a gentle giant. I don't recall too many people giving a fuck about $50 worth of homo cigars.

steve500

Get through this without wanting to strangle that guy. I dare you. He's gotta be trolling.

Based on the screencap, nope, not watching it, he looks like a frat douche.

For those who watched it: would it be fair to predict that he interrupts the reporter whenever she tries to make a point?

Floyd1977

Based on the screencap, nope, not watching it, he looks like a frat douche.

For those who watched it: would it be fair to predict that he interrupts the reporter whenever she tries to make a point?
Perceptive, you are.