Community demands answers after youth shot during a fight with a cop

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I'd pay cash money to watch Tucker Carlson feed that douche his own balls.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Multiple Shots Fired During Ferguson Protests

Multiple shots were reportedly fired in Ferguson, Missouri, during a protest Sunday night that drew around a hundred people after new details emerged in the Michael Brown shooting death. Reports on social media said the police made a number of arrests at the scene of the protests around Ferguson Market and Liquor.

reported." data-reactid="16">According to the documentary’s director Jason Pollock, the video — which shows possible exchange of marijuana at the store — disputes the Ferguson police’s claim that Brown robbed the store later in the day, the New York Times reported.

A lawyer for Ferguson Market, however, claimed that the video was doctored to show the exchange of marijuana at the store, saying the store will release the full video Monday.

Following the emergence of new facts in the Brown shooting, protesters gathered around the store Sunday night, when at least seven shots were reported from across the street. The police cleared out the parking lot and made some arrests, according to several posts on Twitter.

Soon after, shots were again heard at the scene. No injuries have been reported.

cleared of criminal wrongdoing in Brown’s death by the Justice Department." data-reactid="25">Darren Wilson, the officer who shot and killed Brown, left the force after massive protests that followed the shooting. He was, however, cleared of criminal wrongdoing in Brown’s death by the Justice Department.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/multiple-shots-fired-during-ferguson-061429825.html

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Following the emergence of new facts in the Brown shooting, protesters gathered around the store Sunday night, when at least seven shots were reported from across the street.

"He was also a drug dealer! Woohoo gotta shoot something!"

steve500

Multiple Shots Fired During Ferguson Protests

Multiple shots were reportedly fired in Ferguson, Missouri, during a protest Sunday night that drew around a hundred people after new details emerged in the Michael Brown shooting death. Reports on social media said the police made a number of arrests at the scene of the protests around Ferguson Market and Liquor.

reported." data-reactid="16">According to the documentary’s director Jason Pollock, the video — which shows possible exchange of marijuana at the store — disputes the Ferguson police’s claim that Brown robbed the store later in the day, the New York Times reported.

A lawyer for Ferguson Market, however, claimed that the video was doctored to show the exchange of marijuana at the store, saying the store will release the full video Monday.

Following the emergence of new facts in the Brown shooting, protesters gathered around the store Sunday night, when at least seven shots were reported from across the street. The police cleared out the parking lot and made some arrests, according to several posts on Twitter.

Soon after, shots were again heard at the scene. No injuries have been reported.

cleared of criminal wrongdoing in Brown’s death by the Justice Department." data-reactid="25">Darren Wilson, the officer who shot and killed Brown, left the force after massive protests that followed the shooting. He was, however, cleared of criminal wrongdoing in Brown’s death by the Justice Department.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/multiple-shots-fired-during-ferguson-061429825.html
How great would it be if, after all the rebuilding after the last round of #justice, they burn the town down again? Hopefully Trump handles it with firetrucks aimed a bit closer to the sidewalk.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
That should be interesting.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Get through this without wanting to strangle that guy. I dare you. He's gotta be trolling.

Holy shit... I hate this guy more than I ever thought it would be possible to hate someone. His smug is disgustingly on display. Wow.

steve500

The nightly news with black Brian Williams said something about the autopsy mentioning a bullet wound entering in the skull and exiting from the face, and something something casts doubt.

Wouldn't that actually confirm that he was charging at the cop like a football player?

steve500

The nightly news with black Brian Williams said something about the autopsy mentioning a bullet wound entering in the skull and exiting from the face, and something something casts doubt.

Wouldn't that actually confirm that he was charging at the cop like a football player?

WE HEARD YOU!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

No, bullets can and will do funny things when penetrating bone, brains and expanding against a moving target, all at one time, there is no doubt in my mind that the spook got rightfully shot in the head.

And, am I the only person that remembers the store owner wanting nothing to do with the case? Even if the store was "shady" which it probably was, it doesn't change the fact that the poor gentle giant was dealing drugs, and also assaulted the owner, and, the cop just wanted the youth to please use the sidewalk which apparently is like hot lava

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
No, bullets can and will do funny things when penetrating bone, brains and expanding against a moving target, all at one time, there is no doubt in my mind that the spook got rightfully shot in the head.

And, am I the only person that remembers the store owner wanting nothing to do with the case? Even if the store was "shady" which it probably was, it doesn't change the fact that the poor gentle giant was dealing drugs, and also assaulted the owner, and, the cop just wanted the youth to please use the sidewalk which apparently is like hot lava
The sidewalk was most likely concrete. Hence, it was WHITE; thus then, racist!

I would love to see angels juvie record...