Computer question

Cat_Peeler

first what happened to the tech forum? Anyway I need help, I downloaded photoshop deluxe and there was not an uninstall icon so i just deleted it but how do i make adobe photoshop my default picture viewer? every time i click on a picture it says " cannot find psp.exe" and Thats my problem how do i make it use my adobe photoshop business edition to look at the pics?! :mad:

You dare to post this in GD AND OT?
STRIKE ONE! . j/k
Not sure what happened to Tech, but somebody here will help you I'm sure.
:D

FOFOLINA

What is this strike you speak off scb??? ;)

oops, my bad.
An outdated reference to a board from a planet long dead.
Someone help the peeler, sorry FOFO.
:D

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
This would have been deleted hours ago.

I have no clue cat, You might have to read through the manual for help. That's a problem that I find hard to help you with. Even though I no nothing about it. :)

Hey Cat Peeler,
Were you able to DL Photoshop for free??? Where did you get it???

DOC Buster

Cat_Peeler

actually i got it from a kid site-but it was hard to find and it was photoshop pro-it was a 30 day trial--i got it at neopets.com

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
i would install it again and then through Control Panel===> Add/Remove Programs and then see what happens.
You could try to change the program used for that extension by doing this:
Tools====>Folder Options===>File Types===>the photoshop file type and then edit it

Cat_Peeler

what do i do when i edit the file type? i want to get rid of the psp.exe and change it to the adobe photodeluxe file-in other words i need to use adobe to view my jpegs and bmp's and stuff.

Speaking of strikes Billy boy that Sig Pic is way above the specified limit. You are to shrink or remove it at once or "face the consequences" LOL

Cat_Peeler

HEY PAL BACK TO THE TASK AT HAND! My computer is in need of serious medical attention. lol

Originally posted by Cat_Peeler:
<STRONG>first what happened to the tech forum? Anyway I need help, I downloaded photoshop deluxe and there was not an uninstall icon so i just deleted it but how do i make adobe photoshop my default picture viewer? every time i click on a picture it says " cannot find psp.exe" and Thats my problem how do i make it use my adobe photoshop business edition to look at the pics?! :mad:</STRONG>
click ONCE on any jpg image so it is highlighted....

hold down the shift button....

RIGHT CLICK on the hightlighted jpg file and choose OPEN WITH......

a box will come up with different programs.... pick the one you want and check the box that says "always use this program for this file type"...

do the same for .gif and .bmp...
DONE

OR

reinstall your adobe photoshop business edition , it will reclaim all asscioations to picture files

The computer forum is back again

[ 09-09-2001: Message edited by: Stingray ]

Originally posted by DR. Buster Hymen:
<STRONG>Hey Cat Peeler,
Were you able to DL Photoshop for free??? Where did you get it???

DOC Buster</STRONG>
you can get all the software you want from morpheus!

Thanks Stingray,
I've been trying to find that site, but I couldn't remember the name.
Trooper, don't forget the major no-no of testing a sig outside of the allowed thread.
STRIKE 2 for me! hehe/lol

Originally posted by SpotcheckBilly:
<STRONG>Thanks Stingray,
I've been trying to find that site, but I couldn't remember the name.
Trooper, don't forget the major no-no of testing a sig outside of the allowed thread.
STRIKE 2 for me! hehe/lol</STRONG>

Get Morpheus here