(Confront Dice - Pest attack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
Feb 17, 2006
Secaucus, NJ
Not exactly a friend of the show, but I did not know where to put this. I keep thinking to myself, that op has tried to confront dice, to see what his problem is. Dice has even canceled radio shows (kidd chris) because they were on the same radio stations as O&A. The guy hides from his own lies.. I think with the help of the fans, we could pull of the biggest attack, and someone could try to get audio of it for the bbboys. (Just an idea) But here it is, from Carolines website:

ANDREW DICE CLAY
The Undisputed King of Comedy.
Up close and personal, and uncensored.

TUES, AUGUST 7 AT 8:00 PM

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW AT WWW.CAROLINES.COM

(The thing that sucks about this attack is that, we would actually have to buy tickets for this crap, but the payoff would be hillarious) And its in the center of nyc, where a lot of the pests could get to. One other thing that sucks about this plan, is that its a tuesday night hahahaha. Dice couldn't even get a friday, or saturday night lol.. Well, i'm up for an attack, but depends on how many people are open for it. Lots of time to prep for it, as well. :) And if dice does read these boards, as someone told me he has in the past, he just might cancel the gig, which is even better lol

jclintsma

Pest In Tennessee
Apr 26, 2006
Smyrna,TN
Not exactly a friend of the show, but I did not know where to put this. I keep thinking to myself, that op has tried to confront dice, to see what his problem is. Dice has even canceled radio shows (kidd chris) because they were on the same radio stations as O&A. The guy hides from his own lies.. I think with the help of the fans, we could pull of the biggest attack, and someone could try to get audio of it for the bbboys. (Just an idea) But here it is, from Carolines website:

ANDREW DICE CLAY
The Undisputed King of Comedy.
Up close and personal, and uncensored.

TUES, AUGUST 7 AT 8:00 PM

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW AT WWW.CAROLINES.COM

(The thing that sucks about this attack is that, we would actually have to buy tickets for this crap, but the payoff would be hillarious) And its in the center of nyc, where a lot of the pests could get to. One other thing that sucks about this plan, is that its a tuesday night hahahaha. Dice couldn't even get a friday, or saturday night lol.. Well, i'm up for an attack, but depends on how many people are open for it. Lots of time to prep for it, as well. :) And if dice does read these boards, as someone told me he has in the past, he just might cancel the gig, which is even better lol
no

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
Feb 17, 2006
Secaucus, NJ
yea, that's why I said, we would actually have to pay for that shit. Plus stupid dice is probably charging some come crazy price for tickets. I did not even check how much.

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
Dallas, TX
108 bucks for tickets. Your idea stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.