New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Oh wait, you got shut out.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

circpro

No Complaints here
Nov 15, 2004
Atlanta, GA
I feel bad for Lebron... he has shit for a supporting cast...

But he needs to hit the gym and shoot 2,000 jumpers and day and 10,000 free throws....

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
It's Cleveland. It couldn't have ended any other way.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Somewhere in Cleveland a blind retard with a strange southern accent is crying.

Jun 4, 2006
Brick, NJ
They shouldnt even play the season and just give the Spurs the title every fucking year.

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
I guess this proves that one great player with basically a Ju-Co team really isn't a match for a real NBA team. I hate the NBA and I can still name 4 people on the Spurs. I don't know anybody else on the Cavs.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Yeah Cavs great job. You only waited till the last 12 minutes of game 4 to put up a fight.

Aug 5, 2004
NY
Horrific TV rating in NY as well.

NBAFNL-ABC-GM4
(SPURS&CVLRS)

CSI/Shark/Smarter than 5th Grader/Dance all beat NBA last night in NY.

N.Y. Johnny

Fake Twitter Friend
Sep 9, 2005
Texas
Horrific TV rating in NY as well.

NBAFNL-ABC-GM4
(SPURS&CVLRS)

CSI/Shark/Smarter than 5th Grader/Dance all beat NBA last night in NY.

Those are horrific ratings although, I figured they'd be in the 2's and not 5's given both teams playing. Its not going to get any better anytime soon. The problem is that the East is Super Weak and nobody of importance emerges out of there. You don't have a good Boston Celtics, Philadelphia 76ers, or Knicks team to challenge, even a decent Chicago team would be ok.
Its not going to be any better next year or in years to come because the quality is poor. The Western Conference Finals tend to be the real Title matches with big stronger teams like Dallas, Phoenix, and San Antonio challenging for the right to paste the East Champion. Well I guess Dallas didn't do that last year, they got beat by the Heat. Fuck who cares, a few more days till Jets training camp. :icon_mrgr

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
Those are horrific ratings although, I figured they'd be in the 2's and not 5's given both teams playing. Its not going to get any better anytime soon. The problem is that the East is Super Weak and nobody of importance emerges out of there. You don't have a good Boston Celtics, Philadelphia 76ers, or Knicks team to challenge, even a decent Chicago team would be ok.
Its not going to be any better next year or in years to come because the quality is poor. The Western Conference Finals tend to be the real Title matches with big stronger teams like Dallas, Phoenix, and San Antonio challenging for the right to paste the East Champion. Well I guess Dallas didn't do that last year, they got beat by the Heat. Fuck who cares, a few more days till Jets training camp. :icon_mrgr
And then even those Wester Conf. Championship series all start at 10:30 in NY so less people will be watching.

Aug 5, 2004
NY
And then even those Wester Conf. Championship series all start at 10:30 in NY so less people will be watching.
Makes you wonder if they will eventually take NBA/NHL off network TV for the Finals. How can it be worth it to NBC to keep the NHL on TV? They could show reruns of The Office or Heroes that would kill those ratings they had for NHL Finals.

Got One?

.....and she was a stewardess.
Aug 3, 2004
ak-ROWDY
i'm glad i'm not a basketball fan. waste of time to me. im' also glad i'm not a browns fan. even bigger waste of time. indians fan since the 80's.