OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Coolmaster Cases

Discussion in 'Wackbag Tech Support' started by Bobobie, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Bobobie

Bobobie Registered User

Get one of these if you ever build your own machine. Cleaned mine yesterday, took less than ten minutes. There was barely any dust inside. Cleaned the bottom filter to the power supply mostly. The Dark-Tooth Case on my old Core 2 machine was never this clean. It's a HAF 912, one of their low end models too.

2. GrammatonCleric

GrammatonCleric Registered User

They have great build quality too. The cosmos II is built like a tank.

3. gorram

gorram ;)

I have been a real fan of the Corsair cases particularly the 400R and 500R. They have a nice pocket on the right side of the case for hiding most of the power supply wiring and plenty of holes around to route the cables. I think they about a dozen places to put fans if you want too. Corsair makes really good stuff including their power supplies, RAM and even SSDs.

4. GrammatonCleric

Check out this one they just announced called the 540D. It's a mid tower but double wide. That way your psu and hdd's can sit in the side behind the motherboard. The other side has slots for 2 120mm x 3600mm rads.

http://www.techpowerup.com/mobile/1...makes-both-side-panels-equally-important.html

5. gorram

gorram ;)

That is obnoxiously wide, and with the amount of gear they have in there it looks like you could build 2 quality gaming PCs and buy both of the new consoles.

#5 gorram, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
  6. GrammatonCleric

Dude that case is absolutely beautiful. It has a ton of usable space with nice airflow separation.