Cop accused of tipping off bikini baristas to police investigations

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Cop accused of tipping bikini baristas to police investigations

By KOMO Staff Published: Jun 25, 2013 at 2:34 PM PDT Last Updated: Jun 25, 2013 at 5:09 PM PDT

EVERETT, Wash. -- A sergeant with the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office has been arrested for allegedly tipping off the owners of seven bikini barista stands to scheduled police surveillance.

As a part of the investigation, eight others involved with the bikini stands in question were arrested on accusations of prostitution and lewd conduct, said Deputy Chief Dan Templeman with the Everett Police Department.

The investigation began about 3½ months ago in the aftermath of a Kent police operation that culminated in the arrest of two employees at a bikini barista stand for lewd conduct.

While interviewing those detained, detectives learned sergeant Darrell O'Neill with the Snohomish County Sheriff's office was tipping workers as to when it was safe to "put on a show," police said.

"He was providing law-enforcement sensitive information on when undercover operations were being conducted and even some of the makes and models of an undercover vehicle," Templeman said.

One barista, in court documents, told investigators she allegedly saw O'Neill having sex inside one of the stands, but Everett police say they never witnessed that during their surveillance. But they stress its investigation is far from over.

"We are investigating exactly how he may have been involved in what other areas," Templeman said.

The surveillance footage did show O'Neill hugging and kissing several of the baristas. Detectives calls O'Neill's arrest the ultimate violation of public trust.

"In this profession, public trust is extremely important when we learn of information that one of our own may have breached that trust it is very disappointing," Templeman said. "It is a big shock to us in more ways than one and certainly a disappointment."

O'Neill is a 30-year veteran of the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office and has been placed on administrative leave after his arrest for investigation of conspiracy to promote prostitution and official misconduct.

The investigation also led to search warrants being executed at the seven different Java Juggs and Twin Peaks espresso stands in Snohomish and King County involved, as well as a home in Snohomish.

"Through video surveillance, interviews, and in-person surveillance and we were able to witness prostitution and lewd conduct at those stands -- pretty blatant activity occurring at those stands," Templeman said.

Several people were detained, including owners, managers and workers, Templeman said.

Everett Police spokesman Aaron Snell tells the Everett Herald that all those arrested were adults.
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...istas-to-police-investigations-213025351.html

3 1/2 months? Yes very good use of police resources.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
I dont like coffee but id go there to buy a cup to toss out my window as I drive away everyday if it ment I got a show. I seen a place like this on the travel channel. They were all 7 and 8s. Which means you could prolly talk them in giving you a blowjob (and prolly an amazing one at that) for money

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
Vice cops are most always bent. I don't understand why they are still around. Stop wasting time and money and go after real criminals.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
Needs more spiky shoulder pads. And a parrot pimp.
Thats not what you told me. You said you wanted to be Lord of the Wasteland Humongous so you can recited some lines with a few tweaks before you kneel down to the hole like this: There has been too much violence. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your shaft, the balls, the head, and the whole load, and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away and we'll give you a safe orgasm in my mouth. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Thats not what you told me. You said you wanted to be Lord of the Wasteland Humongous so you can recited some lines with a few tweaks before you kneel down to the hole like this: There has been too much violence. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your shaft, the balls, the head, and the whole load, and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away and we'll give you a safe orgasm in my mouth. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.
"Who sucks closet cock?"
"Master Blaster."

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
"Who sucks closet cock?"
"Master Blaster."
Yeah bit which one actually sucks the cock and which one jerks off in the corner?
Im gonna say the midget Master sucks the dick cause hes only waist high. Blaster is a tard so jerking off in the corner is right up his alley

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
"Who sucks closet cock?"
"Master Blaster."
"Well, ain't we a pair, faggity man."

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Is there a similar phenomenon of "vice cops" in any other Western nation?

Do they have them in Canada or Australia? Somehow I doubt it.
They have them in Toronto... there was a big stink in the ghey community when they started raiding all the bath houses in the umm 80's... from Wiki...

Operation Soap was a raid by the Metropolitan Toronto Police against four gay bathhouses in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, which took place on February 5, 1981. More than three hundred men were arrested, the largest mass arrest in Canada since the 1970 October crisis,[1] before the record was broken during the 2006 Stanley Cup Playoffs in Edmonton, Alberta.[2]

The event marked a major turning point in the history of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community in Canada; the raids and their aftermath are today widely considered to be the Canadian equivalent of the 1969 Stonewall riots in New York City.[3] Mass protests and rallies were held denouncing the incident.[4] These evolved into Toronto's current Pride Week, which is now one of the world's largest gay pride festivals and celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2010.

Several Toronto bathhouses had previously been raided, and other raids followed.[1] Most charges connected to the incident were eventually dropped or discharged, although some bathhouse owners were fined. Canada's "bawdy-house" law, under which the charges in this raid were laid, has never been repealed, but has only rarely been applied against gay establishments since the trials connected to the 1981 raids ended.[1]

At the time it was widely believed that the raids were approved by Attorney General of Ontario Roy McMurtry and the provincial government. In a 2007 interview, however, McMurtry said that this was not the case: "The irony of the whole thing was that I had expressed my concern to the chief of police; that it really looked like we were dissolving into a police state. The whole thing looked terrible. Without a doubt, that was one of my most frustrating experiences."[5] McMurtry subsequently served as Chief Justice of Ontario and wrote the 2003 decision of Ontario's Court of Appeal in favour of same-sex marriage.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Soap