Cop fatally shoots teenager for wielding a knife: IN HIS OWN HOME!!!

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Pennsylvania Police Lieutenant Fatally Shoots Son Reportedly in Self-Defense

Published June 08, 2011

| FoxNews.com

LANSDALE, Pa. – A Pennsylvania Police Lieutenant shot and killed his 17-year-old son in an act of self-defense after the teen attacked him on Wednesday, MyFoxPhilly.com reports.

Hatfield Police Lt. Eric B. Schmitz fatally shot his son inside their home in Towamencin Township after the teen, Stephen Schmitz, reportedly attacked him with a large hunting knife, according to a press release.

Lt. Schmitz was taken to a hospital to be treated for wounds sustained during the incident, officials say, and he is cooperating with the investigation.

Stephen Schmitz was released from Horsham Clinic Tuesday after being involuntarily committed for nearly two weeks for treatment after reportedly threatening to kill himself, officials say. Police had responded to calls at the residence twice since April when the teen had allegedly threatened to harm himself.

"Detectives are currently processing the scene, conducting interviews, and investigating the background and relationships of the family members and the deceased," a joint release from Montgomery District Attorney Risa Vetri Ferman and Towamencin Township Police Chief Paul T. Dickinson said. "Anyone with information about the recent behavior of the deceased, including threats made towards family members of others, is asked to contact the Montgomery County Detective Bureau or the Towamencin Township Police Department."

Students at North Penn High School made a Facebook page devoted to the memory of their deceased classmate, which now has more than 700 members.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/0...lly-shoots-son-in-self-defense/#ixzz1Ov4cshSv

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Hatfield Police Lt. Eric B. Schmitz fatally shot his son inside their home
I think this has to be pointed out... title was a little confusing.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Definitely waiting on Kirk's take. I'm sure he can relate this somehow to how his father still has a totalitarian hold on his life, even though he's 30 years old and moved "out" to the basement. He has his own entrance, and with it should come the Constitutional freedom to thumb his bass all night and sleep until noon.

It's part of the globalist/Californian conspiracy to make him pay rent or get out, maaaaaan.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
I wonder if the Schmitz hit the fan on his way to the floor.

Actually, there was one interesting message on the Facebook page set up by his classmates...

Dante Reynolds-
rip man, i never got to meet you, but your mom was my elenmentry school teacher for 3 years. I feel so bad for your friends and family right now. exspeallialy your mom she did so much for me to help me learn better. No one derserves to die young, but you touched a lot of peoples heart. My prayes go out to the schmitz family, Rest easy man.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I wonder if the Schmitz hit the fan on his way to the floor.

Actually, there was one interesting message on the Facebook page set up by his classmates...

Dante Reynolds-
rip man, i never got to meet you, but your mom was my elenmentry school teacher for 3 years. I feel so bad for your friends and family right now. exspeallialy your mom she did so much for me to help me learn better. No one derserves to die young, but you touched a lot of peoples heart. My prayes go out to the schmitz family, Rest easy man.
She should have done more.

Poon Slayer

Reissued Regret
Dec 11, 2009
Chattanoogy

Dante Reynolds-
No one derserves to die young, but you touched a lot of peoples heart.
Fuckin' shouldn't have touched so many hearts. That's what Jesus taught us; don't be nice and touch people's hearts or else they'll kill you.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Stephen Schmitz was released from Horsham Clinic Tuesday after being involuntarily committed for nearly two weeks for treatment after reportedly threatening to kill himself, officials say. Police had responded to calls at the residence twice since April when the teen had allegedly threatened to harm himself.
Yeah. He was a real sweetheart. :icon_roll

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Loveland, CO
Fucking cops! I bet he didn't have a warrant before he kicked in the door and started blasting away!!!

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho

Dante Reynolds-
No one derserves to die young, but you touched a lot of peoples heart.
He was trying to touch his dad's heart with that blade when Mr. Glock interrupted.

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
This father just saved himself tens of thousands of dollars in college tuition.

[yt]WlBiLNN1NhQ[/yt]