OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Cop shoots and kills National Guard hero for cutting him off

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by KRSOne, Oct 13, 2012.

1. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

You serve your country, make it out alive and then a cop with road rage kills you. One of the passengers and witnesses in the car was an off duty cop so lets here the cop groupies make excuses for this fine officer.

Why isn't Bloomberg saying cops should be disarmed for the safety of the public?

Lord Zero and THRILLHO like this.
  2. Don the Radio Guy

Donator

Nothing will happen to this monster.

3. Psychopath

Psychopath Plata O Plomo

Cunt Kirk posting another anti cop story. Yeah, this isn't old or anything.

4. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
    Donator

You know damned well Kirk would've shit on this guy as a globalist jackbooted thug while he was serving overseas, but Kirk is licking his balls as a hero now that he got killed by a cop.

And if this guy had lived and realized his dream of becoming a cop, Kirk would've shit on him for being a jackbooted globalist thug.

The lesson... the only way a globalist thug can be a hero in Kirk's eyes is to get themselves killed by another globalist thug.

5. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

Here is one of the groupies.

Nope.

THRILLHO likes this.
  6. OccupyWackbag

OccupyWackbag Registered User

To be fair you don't have to be a basement dwelling lunatic to see that as the caliber of people that make up our society goes down so does the caliber of people being entrusted to enforce the laws.

I can see it in my own local department. There is a huge difference between the veteran cops and the 20 somethings on the force. Hell a few of our salty dogs are pieces of shit too.

Actually I've noticed a lot of the younger cops are much more timid too. There is a guy that's new so he's on foot patrol around the neighborhood and talking to him is like talking to someone with assbergers.

7. Creasy Bear

Donator

Yup.

8. OccupyWackbag

If Motorhead is willing to be real honest I'm sure he'd tell you he works with some real shit heads.

9. Creasy Bear

Donator

I've always said that the people who most want to be cops are often the last people who should be cops.

10. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

Like the guy in Observe and Report, you know those guys exist but in reality they get the job.

More Andy Griffiths, less Barney Fifes. You know a modern Barney would shoot everyone but now the higher ups are also Barney that think its a good thing.

THRILLHO likes this.
  11. Creasy Bear

Donator

One of the reasons there aren't more Andy Griffiths... because being a cop can be a thankless job. Because there are people out there who run around finding examples of police misbehavior and then paint all police with a broad brush and throw around bullshit accusations about how all police are brutal thugs who serve the globalist overlords, and get medals and promotions for abusing and murdering public citizens. You know any people like that, Kirk? People who sit in their basements and cast judgement and insults at police officers?

That's why I would never want to be a cop... because life incompetent do-nothing know-nothings like Kirk would feel compelled to blather their stupid shit and insult me, and then I would have to smash their faces in with a nightstick, and then I would go to jail.

OccupyWackbag likes this.
  12. OccupyWackbag

Now that you but it that way, yeah Kirks a cunt.

13. Psychopath

Psychopath Plata O Plomo

I
    I don't disagree, it's just I think everyone here knows there are good cops and shitty cops, just like there are good people and shitty people. I'm tired of seeing this faggot post the same trollish threads.

14. OccupyWackbag

Yeah after reading what THP posted I see this thread for what it actually is.

Baaaaaaa!

15. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

So you would never be a cop because of free speech? You would only be a cop in a 100% police state? BTW you wouldn't go to jail, the tax payers would possibly have to pay me a few pieces of paper, you may get fired but you would immediately get hired by the state after things die down.

Is that cop who assaulted a judge for no reason in jail? Lets see... Google.com>search: Justice Thomas Raffaele> result>

Now lets go forward in time

So you can assault a judge and get away with it as long as you are working for the state.

Assault someone while working for the state and the state defends you. Assault someone without working for the state and the state wants to take every ones rights away in the name of safety.

Yes there are bad cops and good cops and the problem is that bad cops are not fired. Good cops should be outraged the most since bad cops give them all a bad name.

#15 KRSOne, Oct 13, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
  16. Cybouncer

Cybouncer Not Fat, Big Boned!

The "Cop" in the backseat is on administrative leave & has been for some time now. No, I'm sure she's a great witness.

I actually know the cop that shot the guardsman. Very even keel guy, not one to fly of the handle. The story I got was that the guy was acting like a tweeker (Meth Head), driving like a maniac at 5am & made a quick move under his seat. The cop shot him in the stomach once. He bled to death. The chick who claims that he kept his hands on the wheel wasn't even looking at him when the shot was fired, she was looking out the passenger window. As far as yelling & screaming & throwing up the finger, they were trying to pull him over in an unmarked car. They were yelling for him to pull over.

Go ahead & think this was a big conspiracy all you want. Sadly, it was nothing more than a tragic mistake.

17. Motor Head

Motor Head HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL

Kirk - 100,000+ police officers in this country went to work today including myself. Some of us wrote citations for traffic violations. Some investigated a murder or an armed robbery. One of us may have lost his life while preforming the duties that gutless wonders like you can never do. And then you come on here like the baiting little cunt you are - laying out a line of breadcrumbs in hopes of luring the birds to your nonsense. You come here like an impetuous child holding up one story of the day that always towers head and shoulders over the daily stories that never see the press. The cop that collared a thug that is knocking old ladies over the head for their pension checks. The cop that volunteered his time to go to an elementary school to teach kids about safety. No, fuck the 100,000 stories that happened in law enforcement today and come here with your shiny little prize.

Good for you Kirk. Your daily confirmations of being a cunt are confirmed. But that's okay, because when cunts dial 911 we still show up and do the job.

OccupyWackbag likes this.
  18. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep**

Having dealt with quite a few Judges (retired ones, too) they can be some of the biggest CUNTS, ever.

If you're interfering with an active police operation, keep your mouth shut. Let them do their job.

If you believe they're doing something illegal tape it and call the RAT squad. Those pieces of garbage are more then willing to listen to you.

19. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

Its not a conspiracy, the state worker shot a unarmed man and nothing will happen. Who has more to gain by lying? The 2 witnesses in the car have nothing to gain, the cop wants to keep his job. I love that they said he was going for a power drill, was he going to build the nice officer a house?

Another cop groupie.

20. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep**

Not really. As I've had my own run ins with dickheads with badges.

21. Mags

Mags Edgelord
    Donator

The guy deserved to be shot for driving like an asshole, just not by a cop.

22. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

Should I call Samsung and thank them every day my phone works or should I only call them when something goes wrong?

23. whiskeyguy

whiskeyguy PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.

Don't jump to conclusions...

Kirk has been banned before.

24. fletcher

fletcher Darkness always says hello.
    Donator

What a cunty and typical response.

25. kidconnor

kidconnor 55gallon hog

Happy Valentines Day Kirk....