Cop Trespasses, Arrests Woman for Taking Video

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
Remember when the yuppie said it will be a police state when people are no longer allowed to tape the police?

Well this woman got arrested for taping the cops from her own front yard. I guess NY is officially a police state.

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
June 22, 2011

As Officer Mario Masic of the Rochester, New York, police demonstrates in the video below, it is no longer safe to shoot video on your own property in America.

It is entirely legal to stand on your own front yard and photograph the police or anybody else in a public street.

But if the police think you’re “anti-cop,” they’re going to violate your rights and arrest you. Masic considered Emily Good’s iPhone recording a threatening act opposed to the authority of the police – as they searched a man for drugs outside of her home – and so he arrested her after demanding she go back insider her home and she refused, citing her property rights.

The fact is the cop trespassed on her property and threatened her. But then property rights in America are almost completely gone now. Cops no longer respect the law or the Constitution. They are not much different than cops in third world hell-holes like Mexico.

The only thing that stands between the people and total police control is the Second Amendment. Far too many of our so-called “representatives” are working to nullify that.

It’s only a matter of time before we descend into a total police state, that is unless people begin to stand up for the rights.
[video=youtube;jXA-KA-pEKw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXA-KA-pEKw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Was she arrested or detained? There is a huge difference between the two.

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
ROCHESTER, NY (PIX11)—
The Rochester Police Department is investigating the arrest of a woman charged with obstructing governmental administration after she videotaped a traffic stop in front of her home.

According to New York state law it is legal to videotape a police officer in public, but Emily Good, 28, was arrested around 10 p.m. May 12th as she stood on her front lawn.

In the video, now on YouTube, a man who has been pulled over tells two officers, "I just got out of the house, man, I'm sick, man."

Rochester police officer Mario Masic, identified in the arrest report, then turns to the camera and asks, "You guys need something?"

As Masic approaches Good, she replies, "I'm just -- this is my front yard -- I'm just recording what you're doing. It's my right."

"Actually, not from the sidewalk," the officer incorrectly says.

"This is my yard," Good says.

"I don't feel safe with you standing behind me so I'm going to ask you go into your house, you understand?" Masic says.

Masic goes on to allege, "Due to what you said to me, before you started taping, I think, uh, you need to go stay in your house, guys." However the Huffington Post reported that witnesses confirmed Good made no threatening comments and that the first interaction with the police was on tape.

Masic then begins to threaten Good with arrest if she refuses to go into her house, and Good replies that she shouldn't have to leave her own yard. The argument escalates further until Masic says, "You know what, you're gonna go to jail. That's just not right," and cuffs Good.

Since the incident the Rochester chief of police has called for an internal investigation into the arrest. (See video below)
All the reports say arrest

I'm sure the yuppie response will be "the slave should have done what the slave master told her to do, slaves have no property rights".

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
cop tells you to go inside and mind your own business you go inside and video tape from the window. want to bet that's a high crime neighborhood? i dont like it but i have to see some of this from the cops point of view. and his point of view is that he can quickly lose control of a situation like that. whiney cunt is lucky she didnt wind up with a baton in her fucking pie hole

Poon Slayer

Reissued Regret
Dec 11, 2009
Chattanoogy
I still don't understand what Yuppies have to do with any of these stories.

???

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
cop tells you to go inside and mind your own business you go inside and video tape from the window. want to bet that's a high crime neighborhood? i dont like it but i have to see some of this from the cops point of view. and his point of view is that he can quickly lose control of a situation like that. whiney cunt is lucky she didnt wind up with a baton in her fucking pie hole
I'm sure the yuppie response will be "the slave should have done what the slave master told her to do, slaves have no property rights".
I must be psychic!

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Kirk, people might actually agree with you occasionally, but people aren't going to take obnoxiously biased stories seriously.

The video alone has more credibility than the video + inforwars article.

That said, from the video it does look like the cops fucked up, but I definitely would like to see more context, especially based on the line "based on what you said to me before you started taping".

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
Probably not to the woman who was handcuffed and thrown in a cruiser.

Kirk, at least take the time to look up the real news story and not the Info Wars article about it; it will help your credibility.
http://www.wsbt.com/news/wpix-woman-arrested-videotaping-police,0,5379134.story
This is total bullshit. I am tired of these assholes who do not know the law harassing law-abiding citizens simply because they do not like being video taped on the job. I remember reading about a case last year (which I cannot find now) where a guy was arrested, and the DA tried to charge him only to find that it wasn't illegal.

Really? I don't give a fuck if it is the highest crime neighborhood, if these pussies are that scared of "losing control of a situation" then they need a new job instead of violating people's rights. A "situation" like what? A polite woman standing on her own yard not taunting and screaming at the police (like some people like to do)? There were three armed cops there and one woman with a video camera, I don't even see who that could get "out of hand". I am tired of "office safety" being the excuse for every rights violation that happens; if you are that scared for your safety, go be a secretary or something.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I still don't understand what Yuppies have to do with any of these stories.

???
In this case he is referring to Psychopath. I think it may be member bashing....

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
In this case he is referring to Psychopath. I think it may be member bashing....
I will not stand idly by and see the bringer of the truthiness threatened with the ban hammer! Repent sheeple! Repent!

WOOOOO!

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
Heres another cool video you guys can watch.
[video=youtube;pQidsbSjL-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQidsbSjL-w[/video]

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
if the police were arresting some fucking spook with 24" rims in front of my house i would go out and give them all 20$ and a hearty thank you hand shake, fuck that coal burning bitch and her iphone. looked to me like the police may have been locking up her boyfriend. fuck that race trading cunt.

calling me sheeple "slave" is funny, im about as far from sheeple as you can get, but when the time comes im going to be hanging with the guys with the guns, and if they are the "Illuminati" or what have you so be it. ya only live 75 years if your lucky why give a fuck

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
That said, from the video it does look like the cops fucked up, but I definitely would like to see more context, especially based on the line "based on what you said to me before you started taping".
You know, that is a brilliant line there, because it helps throw the value of what's being recorded into question.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Heres another cool video you guys can watch.
[video=youtube;pQidsbSjL-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQidsbSjL-w[/video]
Believe it or not I enjoyed that video. More cool videos that speak the truth:

[video=youtube;Ifru1ekJgVE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifru1ekJgVE&feature=relmfu[/video]

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
this is why every single police car should be taping audio and video at all times so stupid cunts like this cant hide behind there iphone and think its going to protect them, there are three sides to every story

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
this is why every single police car should be taping audio and video at all times so stupid cunts like this cant hide behind there iphone and think its going to protect them, there are three sides to every story
Around here they all do. Cops wear a mic on their shirt and everything.