OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Cop vs Ferrari owner.

Discussion in 'Cool Internet Videos' started by Chino Kapone, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Chino Kapone

Chino Kapone Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?

2. Norm Stansfield

Norm Stansfield 私は亀が好きだ。

Who tries to stop a car by putting their foot in front of the wheel? Cop should be fired just for that.

3. gator1010

gator1010 Registered User

damn they fucked up his finish. dem ny taxes gonna pay for dat yo. nig gonna nig and try to get a desk job or disability.

4. Sunsetspawn

Sunsetspawn Registered User

If that guy is a diplomat is that officer doneski?

If that guy is NOT a diplomat is he doneski?

And when I say diplomat I mean the douchey son of a diplomat from a filthy savage OPEC country.

5. mr. sin

mr. sin Registered User

info on the vid

I was walking around Soho, NYC today when I stumbled upon this Ferrari 458 Spider with a cop writing a ticket next to it. I started to record the situation because I thought it'd make a cool video, little did I know what I was in for. As soon as I started recording the owner of the car appeared and got in it. He slowly started moving since he refused to accept the ticket (the car was parked in a hotels valet zone and the hotel valet had the keys, I myself don't understand why the cop was giving him the ticket, it was approved by the hotel that the car was parked there.) The cop then told him to stop but he proceeded to move forward. Now at this point I believe the cops foot was under the front drivers side tire. Yet again the owner moved the car forward and apparently he somewhat ran over the cops foot (or at least that's what can be made out from everything in the video, others at the scene claimed otherwise.) This triggered the cop and he slammed his hand into the drivers window and proceed to open the door (notice how many times he bumped it into the taxi cab) and pull the driver out forcefully. The driver was then thrown on the ground and handcuffed and arrested. The owners girlfriend seen in the video is also Stephanie Pratt from the MTV hit show, The Hills. The car did suffer some damage, paint chips on the door from when the cop slammed it into the cab and some scuffs by the engine bay shown in the last scene of this video. Pretty crazy situation, I was definitely at the right place at the right time!

6. Awful Me

Awful Me I do it.

Good for that asshole. If the cop is writing a ticket, you don't get to just get in and drive off. fuck him and his ferrari.

7. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep**

What kind of maroon drives a Ferrari in NYC? Haven't they heard about the shitty streets.

8. Psychopath

Psychopath Plata O Plomo

That guy writing the ticket isn't a cop. He's one of those cunt traffic agents.

9. Psychopath

Psychopath Plata O Plomo

Nevermind, I just noticed his pistol. The cop is an idiot for putting his foot in front of the wheel.

10. whiskeyguy

whiskeyguy PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.

He knew exactly what he was doing. He saw that guy might drive off, and took the opportunity to get disability pay and perhaps maybe even sue the guy.

11. weeniewawa

weeniewawa it's a man, baby!!!

that girl can't be his girlfriend

her ass is WAY too small

12. GrammatonCleric

GrammatonCleric Registered User

Fuck that asshole cop. I wish his foot really did get run over. I'm not saying that guy isn't probably a douche but these cops try to make you feel powerless even when they're doing the wrong thing so fuck 'em.

13. fletcher

fletcher Darkness always says hello.
    Donator

You can't be serious.

14. lajikal

lajikal Registered User

Yeah, but hey he's gotta meet the revenue quota. It's a business like everything else. That's all that matters. It's like a customer running off without paying the bill, even if it's a bogus bill. Not on my watch.

15. GrammatonCleric

If you're an NYC resident you know that once they enter your shit in the system whether or not they hand you a ticket it's submitted. You can literally go online within seconds and see the ticket. The cop just thought he'd be mr. badass I'm giving a ticket to the Ferrari driver to show him no one is above the law (and according to what I've read, the asshole is STILL wrong becaue that was the hotel parking).

16. poppAwoody

poppAwoody C colon enter

you're an idiot.

Anyway, fuck the guy, he went from a parking ticket, which he can obviously afford, to a criminal charge. Hope he enjoys his stay in the bookings lol.

17. stevethrower

stevethrower Got Sig?

Link

Why the fuck wouldn't you have a valid inspection sticker on a car worth 300k... eeesh.

18. Mags

Mags Edgelord
    Donator

Fuck this asshole. First of all, you don't drive away from a cop writing a ticket. Second, to be arrested by a NYC cop over parking makes you a double asshole. Just take the $50-$100 ticket, say thank you and drive away.
    He got what he deserved, the assault on a cop charge and the damage and impound.

His girl needs to eat a sammich. Anorexic twat.

19. mr. sin

mr. sin Registered User

hey wowmagnet thank you for the pm cant respond as you need to clean out your pm box!

20. Mags

Mags Edgelord
    Donator

Dude I'll clean it out when I get home. Wackbag won't let me delete PMs from my phone :icon_roll

21. Jon the Cop

Jon the Cop Registered User

Same reason so many BMW and Mercedes owners refuse to put the front plate on when required--they believe they are more important than everyone else.

22. Chino Kapone

Chino Kapone Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?

This douche needed to be corrrrrrected!!!

I wish the cop would've busted out the window.... that car is a piece of art, and this douche owns one. IDGAF if the cop was just jealous.... The cop is a douche too, but not as big a one as the purple cardigan wearing hipster douche.

23. en12384

en12384 Registered User

on a side note, why cant i think of shit like this?

24. GrammatonCleric

Yeah with the whole registration thing (I originally read that it was a parking issue) that guy was a complete douche. I still hold that the cop was an asshole too. You're not invincible, don't stand in front of a car.

25. CousinDave

CousinDave Registered User

I so hope this happened on a Friday so that fucko would have had to spend the entire weekend at Rikers