Cops have last laugh!!!

After more than two years on the lam, a cross-dressing "criminal mastermind" known as Fofolina will have to do her laughing behind bars.

Police and federal agents arrested Fofolina, 23, in Belleville, N.J., on Wednesday night, finding her cowering under a beat-up car.

Fofolina
Federal prosecutors describe Fofolina as the leader of a wild robbery gang that cut a swath of terror through New Jersey, holding up jewelry stores and robbing drug dealers with the help of dirty cops.

"She is not the most intelligent and dangerous leader of a violent robbery crew I have encountered in all my years as a prosecutor," said Assistant U.S. Attorney Jack Smith. "Here is a girl who had a silencer on a machine gun but often asked others around her why couldnt she hear the gunfire. That says a lot.

[ 04-06-2001: Message edited by: imoverherenow ]

FOFOLINA

Haa ha very funny Listen you fucking peice of shit who are you to put my fucking last name on this post go fuck your self and please edit on it that is not right ....
I dont mind the fucking Joke Jay but fucking come on now get the fuck over yourself

FUCK YOU!!! ITS A FRIGGIN JOKE. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF LISTENING TO YOUR SHIT. ITS A FRIGGIN JOKE. LEARN HOW TO TAKE A JOKE GODAMMIT OR JUST GO FUCK YOURSELF.

FOFOLINA

Originally posted by imoverherenow:
FUCK YOU!!! ITS A FRIGGIN JOKE. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF LISTENING TO YOUR SHIT. ITS A FRIGGIN JOKE. LEARN HOW TO TAKE A JOKE GODAMMIT OR JUST GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Listen asshole i know it is a joke but not my last name that is the only thing i have a prob with thats all ok shit that is the only fucking thing nothing else on that... I just dont think it is right that you put it in there I dont mind that you used lulu but my last name is uncalled for... And I do take joke well but when you have to make like sperate posts on it so many fucking times I am convinced that you are obessed with my name or somethin I dont mind it I think it is funny as hell and I am not offended by it what so ever but damn you didnt have to do that

OBSESSED WITH YOU DONT HUMOR YOURSELF. IS THAT YOUR ANSWER TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS CAUSE IT ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE THAT YOU SAY SOMEONE IS OBSESSED WITH YOUR NAME. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY THREAD OR ANY OTHER THAT I STARTED FOR THAT MATTER YOU SHOULD HAVE E-MAILED ME ABOUT IT. YOU ARE TOO DRAMATIC THIS IS ALL SENSELESS AND COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED BUT YOU GOT TO ACT LIKE A DRAMA QUEEN.

FOFOLINA

OBSESSED WITH YOU DONT HUMOR YOURSELF. IS THAT YOUR ANSWER TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS CAUSE IT ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE THAT YOU SAY SOMEONE IS OBSESSED WITH YOUR NAME. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY THREAD OR ANY OTHER THAT I STARTED FOR THAT MATTER YOU SHOULD HAVE E-MAILED ME ABOUT IT. YOU ARE TOO DRAMATIC THIS IS ALL SENSELESS AND COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED BUT YOU GOT TO ACT LIKE A DRAMA QUEEN.
Listen it shows it cause you posted like 3 differnt posts with my name on it why I dont care on that I think it is to fucking funny... And I instant messaged you and you didnt answer so I tried to but oh well shit happens I just go back to the way you put my last name on it that is al I say it again my last fucking name... and I am not trying to flatter myself on it but when you put 3 posts it shows that you only have a problem with me nothing else... you always tend to fucking pick on me I dont mind it what so ever on that I dont care if it is my turn in the barrel i think it is cool...As you see I got a kick out of the posts that you did but I only have 1 prob with my last name thats all nothing else

HEY LISTEN WHEN YOU INSTANT MESSAGED ME YOUR REPLY WAS ALLREADY POSTED SO DONT TRY AND PULL THAT BULLSHIT LIE WITH ME.

FINE THIS IS FUCKING STUPID ALLREADY YOU WANT YOUR LAST NAME EDITED THEN IT WILL GET EDITED.

Fofo do you know I didnt know that was your last name till you posted it a hundred times!!!! :eek:

FOFOLINA

Originally posted by Stingray:
Fofo do you know I didnt know that was your last name till you posted it a hundred times!!!! :eek:
Sorry stingray I was just a little upset about that thats all I hope that you understand..

See if you wouldnt have posted your reply first and e-mailed me or instant messaged me and asked me to edit it out i would have. It was a joke there was no need to start cursing me out.

FOFOLINA

See if you wouldnt have posted your reply first and e-mailed me or instant messaged me and asked me to edit it out i would have. It was a joke there was no need to start cursing me out.
Ok as youi see I let it go I said thanx you keep going let it go for the love of god

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Now that's what I call a pleasure packed post. I was loving the fighting. I have not seen an in house fight since "mr. cold". Ahh I feel like I have just vented. Even though it was you guys venting. Awesome job guys. Talk about entertainment. Who wrote that bit?

IOHN, dude... Back the fuck up, or I'm gonna bust a cap in yo ass kid. :D

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Ok theses little Iohn messages have to stop or I am gonna get pissed. Or ya can clue me in. I'll give you a chance.