OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Cops Kick Pregnant Woman, Superior Approves

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by KRSOne, May 12, 2012.

1. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

Jerad Wheeler, Georgia Police Officer, Under Investigation For Kicking Pregnant Raven Dozier

You know a bad cop when you see BS charges like 'obstruction of justice' or 'interfering with official government business'. When the slave master tells you to get back, you get back, or he will start killing babies because that's what they teach in the academy.

2. LiddyRules

LiddyRules I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy

Do they really teach killing babies in Police Academy? You'd think that would have come out before now. Is it a regional thing or a national thing? And do they teach them a variety of techniques or just the kicking one? And this guy must have been a bad cop if the baby didn't die.

But as Kirk knows, these cops always get off scott-free with no criminal investigations or charges against them.

3. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

I never knew they taught that but this guy says they teach you to kick pregnant women in the stomach if they don't follow the slave masters commands.

The cop in Chicago got a promotion after executing a guy for no reason. The cop in San Fransisco only did a year when he shot a guy in the back that was being held down. I'm sure this guy will get a paid vacation and come back and get a medal.

4. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep**

It's called Ghetto Abortion Option Number Two.

The preferred method is the old Diet Coke up the hootenanny.

5. Mags

Mags Edgelord
    Donator

But Diet Come causes cancer! Oh wait, it's a win/win.

KRSone is an alt troll account.

6. Yesterdays Hero

Yesterdays Hero She's better than you, Smirkalicious.

I do believe that more than one mod has said that Catchphrase Kirk isn't a troll account.

7. Mags

Mags Edgelord
    Donator

Typical trendy cover story ;)

8. LiddyRules

I just want to know who would/could commit this heavily to the Kirk bit because I spent way too much time on here just writing stream of consciousness randomness. I don't do any research or watch hours of any type of footage for footage for my character. And if they're really devoting themselves so heavily to this, why not do it on a more heavily trafficked (no offense) site?

9. Yesterdays Hero

The amount of threads he's infecting is kind of a bummer. If it's in Current Events, he's in it. Really miss the days where he was in his own Lil' Thread and that's where he stayed. Seemingly confined. If someone wanted to talk to him about inane things, there he was. And they went. Life was great.

Now? He posts in a thread, and it degenerates into people trying to make him see reason.

10. jimmyslostchin

jimmyslostchin Malarkey is slang for bullshit isn't it?

That's one hell of a ground level plan for population control.

11. Mags

Mags Edgelord
    Donator

The mods can only go on ip address, area and email address.

Easily spoofed.

12. Yesterdays Hero

Meh. It's their board to run as they see fit. Lobbed him on ignore a while ago. Beyond tossing him the idle cuff to the ear, I stay away from him. Takes too much effort.

13. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

Keep in mind that I have been a member since 2005. You're saying I created this alt in 2005 so I could use it as a troll account, 6 years later.

14. Konstantin K

Konstantin K Big League Poster

I wonder what Kirk was like before he jumped on the Alex Jones bandwagon.

15. Psychopath

Psychopath Plata O Plomo

A mindless asshole.

16. Konstantin K

Konstantin K Big League Poster

Nah, I bet he was the happy-go-lucky type. Putting in his time at the light bulb factory, a little OT on the weekends to put toward the mortgage. Going to the local pub after work with his pals and hitting on girls way out of his league. Dreaming about one day teaching his soon how to throw a spiral just like Elway.

And then one day he had to stand in line for 3 hours at the DMV and he started to see how we were all just puppets on a string........

17. Jacuzzi Billy

Jacuzzi Billy Watching PTI
    Donator

I'm guessing Kirk did a complete 180. It's all about attention.

18. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

I've said before, I was a Sean Hannity neocon kind of guy. I use to agree with Anthony on most things. I still agree with some of what he says but it makes me sick when he spouts out the same trendy lines of Ron Paul being dangerous and that he can't win. Ant is the biggest whiner of high taxes and Ron Paul actually wants to expose the fed and end the income tax but Ant will vote for a guy that wants to raise taxes just because hes not a democrat.

Seeing Bush increase government size is what got me looking at things differently. I didn't wake up 100% but I could sense something was going on. Then came Patrice talking about the Obama deception and boom. it was a truth explosion and my eyes opened up.

19. LiddyRules

Truth explosion!

20. fletcher

fletcher Darkness always says hello.
    Donator

So douche chilling.

21. mascan42

mascan42 Registered User

If only it had blown your entire head off.

22. LiddyRules

Kirky Got His Gun?

23. JoeyDVDZ

JoeyDVDZ That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!

The only thing about Kirk (or KRSOne if you like) that I don't like is the fact that if you don't agree with his "sky is falling, the fix is in, the world is full of evil conspiracies to kill us all, nwo is coming" bullshit, you're automatically called a trendy (or a sheeple, as Kirk liked in his previous incarnation).

Believe it or not, we're capable of agreeing with, or at least not giving shit number one about, all the evil in the govenrment without being labeled by toolbags like you.

I prefer to spend my time in the redheads or jailbait threads. Much nicer things to look at there.

24. Motor Head

Motor Head HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL

My ex-wife worked out until her 7th month to keep from putting to much weight on. My sister was 8 months pregnant with twins when she attacked her husband and was arrested for domestic abuse. A 180lbs sheboon is quite capable of moving aggressively while being involved in a chimpout.
    He has ZERO proof that any such conversation took place. Typical ambulance chaser making up shit off the top of his head. Furthermore, the officer may have not wanted to press charges to be a nice guy, but his supervisor rightfully stepped in and told him not to give her a break for the obvious reason that he unknowingly kicked a pregnant woman.
    Well FUCK ME. I guess he must of been sick the day that they taught mind reading at the academy. A fat woman with a big shirt on is always 100% preggers, you stupid flatfoot!!!
    If I'm trying to arrest somebody and you come at me, yes I will punch or kick you to keep you off of me. I have a right to defend myself and there are laws for interfering with me while I do those duties. The rest of your post is just typical Kirktard that is beneath even addressing.

So here's how I see it. Officer arrives at a ghetto shithole because a chimpout is taking place. He ends up having to tazer one of the people involved and his fat sister comes at the officer while he is trying to arrest her brother. Fearing that he is about to be assaulted he defends himself in a dark room, from an overweight woman wearing a large shirt. After he kicks her, she confesses to being pregnant. The police arrest her on a legitimate charge, and do the right thing and ask her if she needs to go to the hospital. The district attorney, smelling a political mess goes gutless and leaves the police to twist in the wind, drops the charges. Typical.

How fucking stupid do you have to be, to come at an officer while you're pregnant. Anybody with a shred of intelligence would try to get their unborn baby out of any harms way, not go looking for it.

25. Party Rooster

Party Rooster Unleash The Beast

Wow, he must have really hated the script on the latest John Cusak movie.