Cops or Revenue Collectors?

What makes a cop stop doing real police work and simply become a fund raiser for the city and the courts? Is he usually just following orders or sticking to silly tickets to avoid more challenging work?

I stopped at a gas station the other night and there was a drugged up hooker bothering everyone in the lot as well as some other threating figures just loitering. Not a squad car in site except the three across the street, ticketing people who had accidentally entered through the HOV entrance to the thruway. They had them lined up one after the other. Although marked properly, it's screwed up and the only entrance of it's kind in the city. The bus crashed there tragically last year. So it's easy to make an honest mistake and that's why the Atlanta Police were there, playing "Gotcha" in the HOV lane.

I have plenty of friends who are cops, including NYS troopers, and they're quality, common sense guys. Not stains like these officers I saw Friday night.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
they may have been under orders, and or looking to fill there non existent quota's of tickets, and or they may have been writing warnings, car stops are great ways to pick up "bad guys" because quite frankly "bad guys" are shitty drivers for some reason. another more probable reason is that they are sick and tired of people doing stupid shit at that intersection. should they have been at the convience store hassling the hoe? yea but maybe they want her there.... to keep an eye on the other assholes. cops do that kind of shit there called "snitches"

NortonsHeiny

Ronnie B Rocks my Fat Ass
Two things, they were told to do what they did because some bitchy civilian complained that they got a ticket and no one else does a billion times and they had to do it. OR they are assigned specifically to a traffic unit who's main job is write tickets....

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I have plenty of friends who are cops, including NYS troopers, and they're quality, common sense guys. Not stains like these officers I saw Friday night.
Ok, you had me up until this. The ONLY job of a New York State Trooper is to hand out tickets. I drive from Buffalo to Albany at least once a week, and depending on the weather, there are anywhere from 8-20 of them on a 250 mile stretch of road. And it's not just I-90, but I-87, I-81, and every other local loop in the state. They are so lazy and underworked that whenever they are called to do real police work they are killed in action or unable to do the job.

One classic example - there was a massive manhunt in Western New York for a fellow by the name of Bucky Phillips - Three New York State Troopers got shot by this scumbag, one of them fatally, before he was finally caught - by the Pennsylvania State Police.

I have all the respect in the world for NYPD and the hard working Amherst Police dept that make my town the 3rd safest in America, but the NYS troopers are a waste of time and taxpayers' money. They are trained to do work they never do, and when they are called upon to do it, are unable to do so. If you have friends who are troopers, ask them how they spend their day...

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
They were probably assigned there. There are checkpoints out the yin yang in and around my town, for everything from inspection sticker checks to DWI stop points. They have quotas to fill as well, so you'll notice more out and about pulling people over at the end of the month.

Bottom line is police are no different from anyone else, in any occupation. You get some fuckfaces and you get some decent ones.

Now sit back and wait for the few who will go on an endless tirade because they got a few tickets. Yawn.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Last time I was pulled over for a busted headlight by a NYSP trooper, I thanked him for telling me (as I carry spares) and he didn't even run me for wants or warrants (clean record anyway.)

The stop lasted less then a minute. It's good to be a middle aged white guy...:puke:

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
They were probably assigned there. There are checkpoints out the yin yang in and around my town, for everything from inspection sticker checks to DWI stop points. They have quotas to fill as well, so you'll notice more out and about pulling people over at the end of the month.

Bottom line is police are no different from anyone else, in any occupation. You get some fuckfaces and you get some decent ones.

Now sit back and wait for the few who will go on an endless tirade because they got a few tickets. Yawn.
a few bullshit tickets that cost me around a thousand dollars and three nights is some rinky dink circus of a court.

give me a thousand bucks and three nights of your time. BECAUSE I CREATED SOME SPECIAL LAWS JUST TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF HARD WORKING GOD CITIZEN YOU.... your post makes me yawn.

Theres plenty of righteous ways to make money in America.... and the bill of rights and our constitution says... If the laws become corrupt and extortionist to fucking pull out your gun.

I can't speak for others' parts of the country, but in and around the Dallas area the cops are basically organized crime bosses. They won't do shit for you if you've actually been wronged by a criminal, but do something that didn't hurt anyone that they can fine you for and you'll get all the attention you want.

It really is extortion.

I do tend to notice end of month around here there are cop cars everywhere... doing speed traps...

kidconnor

55gallon hog
They are so lazy and underworked that whenever they are called to do real police work they are killed in action or unable to do the job.
Well, more cops get killed on carstops than any other "routine" job they do. After a while of hearing peoples excuses all day, mentioning cops they know looking for a break, or even being pleasant and accepting a ticket, cops get complacent. If you ever wonder why a cop is a "stain" when he stops you in a car, its because what he is pulling you over for, and what you think he is pulling you over for may be 2 different things. You know what you just did or didn't, and what is or isnt in the car, he doesn't. They actually interviewed prisoners who killed/assaulted/escaped/fought/injured cops and asked why they did so. #1 answer is that the cop let me. Meaning the cop was to laid back, or not paying enough attention. The more of an a-hole the cop is the less a real criminal thinks he can get away with something.

Of course to the average guy being stopped, he seems like a stain. Well, some are, but most aren't.

And like others have said it could have been they were paying attention to that specific intersection because of the amount of accidents/pedestrians hit by cars on that spot.

Yes, they have to write a minimum number of tickets, or a "quota". It's what their bosses use to judge what they do all day, and if its not up to par they might be stuck behind a desk. Its the same in every other job, do nothing and you get in trouble.

Me personally, I hate to write tickets and even if you break, whatever traffic law, in front of me, all its takes is "I know officer, sorry" and your on your way. I actually won't even drive and talk on the phone when I am off-duty because I don't want to feel like a hypcrite if I have to write one. I am fortunate to not have to write tickets at this point in my career, I can but usually don't. But when I had to I hated it. Besides in NY, if you fix your brakelight in 24 hours and brign it to a pct for an inspection you don't have to pay squat. Or if you send in a copy of the insurance card you left home you don't either. I seemed to find alot of those for some reason.

To the majority of people that never interact with cops, its easy to make fun of, or get disgusted when you see a cop sitting down eating, parked in front of the doughnut shop, standing with 3 other officers talking, or doing a carstop. I make comments when I see it myself. But its 20-30 min of that officers day. You have no idea of what he does or deals with the rest of it. Cut them some slack is all.

just saying..

ok ill ask this again in a different thread. wtf is an hov?

Glenn Dandy

I know theres good cops Connor... as well as assholes... My problem is being able to be harrassed by the assholes for some really weak shit... if they so choose to be an asshole... theres too many fucking laws.

just too fucking many.

When I was a kid my dad let me drive @ 12 years old...

now im 40 and afraid to drive to the store from fear of more tickets... omg what if a lights out... that my seat belt, god forbid my phone rings.do i have a currant ins card? is my drivers licence on me? . in jersey your looking at state surcharges. nights in court and huge fines. insurance increases.... over what?

i dont want to wear a seatbelt,,, I CAN talk and drive, Who the hell has the right to tell me What I can and cannot do concerning myself. Im 40 years old,,, never been in an accident, or caused one... the reality is .. the morons crashing with cellphones stuck to their ears would crash anyways... their idiots...

Its unconstitutional and a total money making racket.

no offense but give people tickets for breaking real laws.

If you are a valid licensed driver, with insurance,inspected vehicle.... dont pull me over... and if you do? realize im not a criminal and don't steal my hard earned money. because you are the real criminal when you do.

The reality is... these cops in communitys without actual crime would have nothing to do if they couldnt harrass people over made up new laws.

They are so lazy and underworked that whenever they are called to do real police work they are killed in action or unable to do the job.
Well, more cops get killed on carstops than any other "routine" job they do. After a while of hearing peoples excuses all day, mentioning cops they know looking for a break, or even being pleasant and accepting a ticket, cops get complacent. If you ever wonder why a cop is a "stain" when he stops you in a car, its because what he is pulling you over for, and what you think he is pulling you over for may be 2 different things. You know what you just did or didn't, and what is or isnt in the car, he doesn't. They actually interviewed prisoners who killed/assaulted/escaped/fought/injured cops and asked why they did so. #1 answer is that the cop let me. Meaning the cop was to laid back, or not paying enough attention. The more of an a-hole the cop is the less a real criminal thinks he can get away with something.

Of course to the average guy being stopped, he seems like a stain. Well, some are, but most aren't.

And like others have said it could have been they were paying attention to that specific intersection because of the amount of accidents/pedestrians hit by cars on that spot.

Yes, they have to write a minimum number of tickets, or a "quota". It's what their bosses use to judge what they do all day, and if its not up to par they might be stuck behind a desk. Its the same in every other job, do nothing and you get in trouble.

Me personally, I hate to write tickets and even if you break, whatever traffic law, in front of me, all its takes is "I know officer, sorry" and your on your way. I actually won't even drive and talk on the phone when I am off-duty because I don't want to feel like a hypcrite if I have to write one. I am fortunate to not have to write tickets at this point in my career, I can but usually don't. But when I had to I hated it. Besides in NY, if you fix your brakelight in 24 hours and brign it to a pct for an inspection you don't have to pay squat. Or if you send in a copy of the insurance card you left home you don't either. I seemed to find alot of those for some reason.

To the majority of people that never interact with cops, its easy to make fun of, or get disgusted when you see a cop sitting down eating, parked in front of the doughnut shop, standing with 3 other officers talking, or doing a carstop. I make comments when I see it myself. But its 20-30 min of that officers day. You have no idea of what he does or deals with the rest of it. Cut them some slack is all.

just saying..
I'm pretty known around this board for being anti-cop, so I just wanted to use this opportunity to say I believe this guy is a good cop.

When I spew cop hate speech I'm referring to the cops around here who've never been put in any danger by the soccer mom's of this community and use statistics from real police departments to justify why they're ass holes.

I mean, I got a glock put to my temple because a closed pocket knife fell out of my pocket when I pulled my license out. I was seated with my seat belt on and my car door was closed. Yes, he stuck his pistol against my temple and started yelling at me to drop a knife which was never in my hand, was never opened, and there was never any danger or even perceived danger to the officer. He was a Sergeant with a SWAT badge on his arm, so this is the guy who trains other cops how to be like him.

kidconnor

55gallon hog
now im 40 and afraid to drive to the store from fear of more tickets... omg what if a lights out... that my seat belt, god forbid my phone rings.do i have a currant ins card? is my drivers licence on me? . in jersey your looking at state surcharges. nights in court and huge fines. insurance increases.... over what?

i dont want to wear a seatbelt,,, I CAN talk and drive, Who the hell has the right to tell me What I can and cannot do concerning myself. Im 40 years old,,, never been in an accident, or caused one... the reality is .. the morons crashing with cellphones stuck to their ears would crash anyways... their idiots...

Its unconstitutional and a total money making racket.

no offense but give people tickets for breaking real laws.

If you are a valid licensed driver, with insurance,inspected vehicle.... dont pull me over... and if you do? realize im not a criminal and don't steal my hard earned money. because you are the real criminal when you do.

The reality is... these cops in communitys without actual crime would have nothing to do if they couldnt harrass people over made up new laws.
I agree with you. I hate to wear my seatbelt, I CAN talk on a cell and drive, very well too, but AS well.. No. My vehicle is always insured and all my lights work. I do have insurance.

BUT..

Seatbelts save lives.

I seen a dead 17 year old kid get taken out of the car and had to voucher the bloody cell phone that was still open when I found it. He might have or might have not seen the car coming that broadsided him. Maybe he ran the stop sign because he wasn't paying as much attention as he should. I'll never know. We have all been behind the person on the cell that wasn't paying attention. For most people its a HUGE distraction. Even taking your eyes off the road to find your phone, look who's calling you, and answer your phone may be the second(s) you needed to avoid an accident. Or the second that it takes you to look up a number in your phone, it makes a difference.

And everyday I pull over people that don't have insurance. OR my favorite, the PA plates with the fake insurance card. If its your car or you families car that gets hit by this guy most cops would take the report and you would never see this guy again because of his fake insurance address. And pay out of your own pocket for the repairs. Or worse any injuries. Then I get smashed because "the cops just let these guy go and don't do sh1t".

And how many accidents are caused because one driver doesn't know the car in front of him was stopping because the brakelights didn't work. Then that driver gets all kinds of medical bills because of neck/back problems. The guy who rear ended him still has his rates go up.

Some laws make more sense than others.

I can also say that I don't choose which laws to enforce and which ones not to but thats kinda weak for one reason. Finding 5 zips of crack and a folding knife might be the crime of the century in some areas. In others its very common. I take another car of the street and process this arrest, maybe I could have prevented another crime by not being there. Even simply being on the street in some areas prevents crime.

I get your point that if thats the only reason for breaking balls then it IS weak. And to charge you money for it?!?!? Its crap. I get it. People hate us for it. I hate doing it. But it serves a purpose. Like it or not. You can't punish some and not all.

If you don't enforce it people take advantage. If you do your a scumbag. I don't have the solution.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
The problem seems to be with local small town cops more than state troopers or city cops. A real city with real crime doesn't care about petty shit usually, and state troopers are the best in their field so they don't have to fill quotas to look good.

The exception is NJ State Troopers it seems though, if you're not white and you're on I78 or I80, you're getting pulled over.

kidconnor

55gallon hog

I'm pretty known around this board for being anti-cop, so I just wanted to use this opportunity to say I believe this guy is a good cop.

When I spew cop hate speech I'm referring to the cops around here who've never been put in any danger by the soccer mom's of this community and use statistics from real police departments to justify why they're ass holes.

I mean, I got a glock put to my temple because a closed pocket knife fell out of my pocket when I pulled my license out. I was seated with my seat belt on and my car door was closed. Yes, he stuck his pistol against my temple and started yelling at me to drop a knife which was never in my hand, was never opened, and there was never any danger or even perceived danger to the officer. He was a Sergeant with a SWAT badge on his arm, so this is the guy who trains other cops how to be like him.
Voss I am gonna direct this to you specifically.

I read alot of your posts and disagree with them. I don't respond to them most times because I understand that you've had bad experiences. The interactions you've had with the cops around you haven't been good ones. Your biased.... and so am I.

I will never call you an a-hole or say you were right because I wasn't there. Two sides to every story and I don't monday morning quaterback other cops. The problem I have had with you is that I get the picture that your the kind of guy that just sees me in uniform and assumes I am a scumbag. Or sees me out of uniform and knows I am a cop and assumes I am a scumbag. So when you say cops I assume you mean all and it does bother me.

Basically I have enough experience (and maybe its just because I am older) to sit back and realize that while I deal with shady characters and some plain bad people everyday, some people are not. Some people deal with cops maybe 3 times their whole lives and the impression I leave with them or the outcome of dealing with me will stick in thier head as they reflect on ALL cops. I constanly have to remind myself of that and try to act accordingly. But its hard. And this is why...

For most cops its hard to NOT be defensive, to take your self out of a defensive mode is a dangerous way to work, and DFEFINITELY will get you hurt. Where I work the savages can sense the inexperience on you. They can tell if you will hesitate to act when you should(out of fear or being unsure)and what they can get away with. If I am soft with them I can get hurt or the next cop they deal with can.

The other is I know I am hated. They got a ticket for speeding, cops are scumbags. Thier friend got busted for weed, cops are scumbags. Some cop showed up and didn't take their side in an argument, cops are scumbags.

And everyone lies to me. Everyone I deal with. Even friends will hold things out of a story because of what I do. Or not tell me something or lie to me about something as stupid as smoking a joint simply of because of what I do.

I accept these things and have to deal with them. Its just part of what I do.

But I have been spit on (in my face), have been accused of stealing money, been accused of being a racist and get told how to do my job everyday. I am held to a higher responsibility than most care to ackknowledge. Everyone wants me to get the bad guy with as little force as possible and in the nicest way. And if I get hurt, so what its my job, its what I signed up for.

This is long and boring, even for me. I am just trying to say there's a whole other side of my job that you don't realize or understand. We think different on some issues, and thats fine. Its what life is about. But you paint ALL cops as a certain way when sometimes you shouldn't is all. I apreciate you what you said about me being a good cop, and I get that some cops seem like scumbags because they are.

PS- The 300 lb LADY that spit in my face did so in front of her 4 year old that was crying hysterically in front of us. Rather than cause that child trauma by seeing me throw her mother to the ground and lock her up then bring the child to ACS until her mother came to get her. I let it slide for the childs sake. It took alot of restraint on my part and I shouldn't have let her get away with it. But it turns out the mother followed me to the street and tried it again, also trying to punch an EMS worker... this time without her crying child watching. I didn't let her go this time.(I NEVER should have the first time either but I made a choice) I also spent 20 min tracking down her grandmother to watch the kid instead of hauling her of to some child farm. I never talk about it or expect some sort of kudos for it., But cops do good things everyday. Try to remind yourself of that once in a while.

mud

I have to say i have been pulled over for all kinds of bullshit traffic stuff. Speeding, rolling stops etc etc. Cars searched for no reason,said they smell alcohol when i hadn't had a drink and so on. About 90% of the time the cop was a dick and I just did the yes sir, sorry sir. Sometimes a ticket sometimes not. Then when you go to court the cop isn't a dick you do the plea thing and usually avoid the points. At 16 0r 17 that really pissed me off now I just look at it as he don't me and i could very well be willing to shoot him cause i got a few pounds of drugs in the car. He needs to appear in control. I shouldn't have to accept being treated like crap but they also can't let their guard down. Some of the times I thought the cop was the biggest dick at 1am on the side of the highway I went to court and it was we'll dismiss this as long as no other ticket in 6 mos then it's dropped.
I will also say i have known cops who had no business being 1 cause they were some crooked assholes who loved getting away with they nailed others for.

Glenn Dandy

connor,,, I think my anger comes from this.

When i was younger the cops seemed so different... so so much cooler...I'm sure that is changed because of liabilty and people screaming that cannot police their own children... so i dont blame cops there.

Were i do blame cops is here.

Every man on earth is taught from birth to profile... our fathers teach us , signals, red flags and how to identify potential problems before they can hurt us.
It always seemed to me that in the old days cops were either better at this? or this new generation were never taught.

As a middle aged white dude... honestly... you must admit atleast 80% of us are honest hard working Americans picking up the slack for the rest of a deadbeat country. Old cops ( i feel ) knew that...respected that.

these kid cops today will drag you out of your car and start a fucking fight with you if you argue with em. Its frustrating on so many levels..

#1 cop or not show some fucking respect kid.

#2 Im the reason you have a job... go straighten out the fucked up things in the state or town. and let a productive citizen go about his business.

just saying..
Honestly Kidconnor, I don't get disgusted at all when I see a cop doing any of the above or anything like it. I shoot the shit with them all the time when grabbing a late night snack down the street myself.

What I get disgusted at is an organized effort at charging people money for an honest mistake. Like I said before, this is the only thruway entrance of it's kind in town, with an HOV entrance and a non-HOV entrance down the street. Even though it's properly marked, it's easy to miss if you're not familiar with it. And that's why they were there, to ticket people who had been caught by suprise. If they were reasonable and not looking to meet a quota and tie people up in court, a warning would have been sufficient.

Glenn Dandy

no money in that.

Taxes should be efficiant enough to pay police... Its turning into a business mostly in NJ because government here is cutting everything back... the true criminals atleast in NJ are our government officials.In NJ the state gets a bigger chunk than the local police do.

I still think its rediculouse .. the average property tax in Nj is around 5 - 8 thousand a year... What do we get for that? free street light, and trash pickup.School ( if you have a kid)

our roads are tolled,,and the ones that aren't are atrocious. , and now the police are essentially charging us to drive.... this all after Nj registration is 80 bucks, tags 30, gas 3 bucks a gallon,...Insurance!! forgetaboutit... I pay 1400 a year for liabilty, Im 40, no accidents, no points..you gotta be Donald trump already to afford to drive...the bullshit tickets just are adding insult to an already serious injury... people are just sick of cost, cost cost,,, in this state.

expenses to drive a single car 365 days in NJ for me this year.

900.........in tickets... all bullshit.
100 ........tags and registration.
1400 .......insurance
3,700 ......gas

now keep in mind gas is the only actual thing i get more than a piece of paper for my money.

6100.00 a year to drive a car one year in NJ.... and thats the least you can pay... remember 0 points, liabilty insurance.

now whats minimum wage? 6 hr?

6x40 =240.00

after taxes 200.00 a week.

9600.00 a year

minus driving leaves a person 3500 dollars a year to live on.

and believe me, Ive seen kids in court paying thousands for silly tickets... and im sure their liabilty insurance is more like 3000.00..

so in NJ an 18 year old kid basicly ... If he worked 40 hours a week all year at minimum wage could not only not afford to live, eat,anything... he couldnt afford to drive a fucking car.

now tell me somethings not wrong a kid who works everyday cant even afford to drive to work in this state.

now wonder why they drink, do drugs, sell drugs?

because the scum at the top has eaten the people at the bottom....and when the people at the bottom start breaking into their homes for drug money they can know why now... because i just explained it to them...lol

kidconnor

55gallon hog
connor,,, I think my anger comes from this.

When i was younger the cops seemed so different... so so much cooler...I'm sure that is changed because of liabilty and people screaming that cannot police their own children... so i dont blame cops there.

Were i do blame cops is here.

Every man on earth is taught from birth to profile... our fathers teach us , signals, red flags and how to identify potential problems before they can hurt us.
It always seemed to me that in the old days cops were either better at this? or this new generation were never taught.

As a middle aged white dude... honestly... you must admit atleast 80% of us are honest hard working Americans picking up the slack for the rest of a deadbeat country. Old cops ( i feel ) knew that...respected that.

these kid cops today will drag you out of your car and start a fucking fight with you if you argue with em. Its frustrating on so many levels..

#1 cop or not show some fucking respect kid.

#2 Im the reason you have a job... go straighten out the fucked up things in the state or town. and let a productive citizen go about his business.

I agree with you almost %100. But its different times. The PC crap has ruined it. Back then people understood that if you stepped out of line you got dealt with. And the public backed you. Now cops get Civilian Complaints for using bad language against somebody. Its more of an us vs. them mentality because "us" used to be the good citizens that appreciated you out there and backed you. And "them" were criminals. Now the second you get "too rough" with someone it seems EVERYONE wants your head on a platter and those in charge will send you to the wolves to appease whoever has the loudest voice. The cops don't feel like they are supported in anyway and see everyone as against them.

And your right. Todays cops DON"T know how to investigate anything. Keep in mind I work in NY so small towns are different. Its a numbers game (watch the wire, its pretty close) and kids with no time on get rewarded for writing everything and BS arrests. LEGAL arrests but for petty stuff. Basically they learn the bigger scumbag you are the more it gets you. There are no oldtimers left to teach them, because they leave for higher paying depts and the SECOND they can retire they are out. No one to teach 'em and they wouldn't listen anyway. They have worse attitudes than the kids that I stop on the street. Which by the way would have gotten you a smack in the head and a ride back to your parents for another beating. Now its gets you an angry parent and fired. So basically they were raised different, and came on the job with that attitude. Different times bro... (granted some are good guys but some..... uuuugh)

Bottom line you get what you pay for. Give cops in NY a decent wage they can live in New York City on and people will line up to take this job. Then you can weed out the a55holes from decent, common sense cops. The less you have to choose from and the lower the standards the more tards you get... oh yeah forget the best qualified guys.... get minorities, women, and that midget that can't even hold her gun in her stubby fingers... sure. I will show you the pic if I can find it..

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Honestly Kidconnor, I don't get disgusted at all when I see a cop doing any of the above or anything like it. I shoot the shit with them all the time when grabbing a late night snack down the street myself.

What I get disgusted at is an organized effort at charging people money for an honest mistake. Like I said before, this is the only thruway entrance of it's kind in town, with an HOV entrance and a non-HOV entrance down the street. Even though it's properly marked, it's easy to miss if you're not familiar with it. And that's why they were there, to ticket people who had been caught by suprise. If they were reasonable and not looking to meet a quota and tie people up in court, a warning would have been sufficient.
I get this all the time. I know I did it but I didn't mean to. Well, how do I know you are the guy that really doesn't know or the guy that does it every day. Sometimes you can tell who is BSing and who isn't but not all the time.

They were probably out there because people that follow the HOV signs complained that the cops do nothing to stop the people that don't follow it. So they go and take enforcement in that area and honest people get caught up in it. Everyone wants the OTHER guy to get the ticket and everyone wants the break because EVERYONE else does it too.

I'll ask you..... Who should get the warning and who should get the fine? And how do you decide which "deserves" it more than the other.

Glenn Dandy

thats another bitch... my tickets come mostly from signs i miss... you driving... along cant use a cell phone but you are expected to drive and read 300 fucking signs posted with 50 differet laws every 40 feet...lol

i realize you are a good cop connor... common sense and profiling tells me that...;)

Top Bottom