Cops shoots cop

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007

I remember the boys talking about this for a second this week. Interesting story actually...

WHITE PLAINS - Mount Vernon Police Officer Christopher Ridley was fighting for his life in a desperate struggle to retrieve his gun moments before he was killed by Westchester County police, witnesses and sources familiar with the investigation said today.

The 23-year-old officer's 9mm handgun fell to the ground Friday as he tried to arrest Anthony Jacobs, a homeless man accused of violently assaulting another man in the incident that sparked the chain of events that ended with Ridley's death. Ridley chased Jacobs after first running into the Westchester County Office building to ask for police assistance.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, sources told The Journal News that Jacobs fought with Ridley when he realized he was being arrested and that during the struggle Ridley's gun fell to the ground. Both men grabbed at the weapon, which went off twice before Ridley managed to throw Jacobs to the ground and retrieve the gun. He was pointing the weapon at Jacobs when four county police officers fired 10 shots, hitting Ridley four or five times.

http://www.lohud.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080128/NEWS/801280405

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
We've got to put an end to this cop on cop crime. It's tearing this nation apart!!

Earth2murf

HATES EVERYONE!!!
Apr 2, 2005
Rotten County NY
........its a tragic thing....shit happens...Ole fucking Al Sharpton is trying to make a issue of this.Lucky,the shooters were 1 black cop,2 spicks and a white cop....hopefuly next time Al will get shot

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i guess thats' better than having your partner shoot you in the back while playing "war"

oh and i will skip my usual racial comment

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Wonder if the off duty cop had his badge out or not?

Fuck ups happen and it's too bad he died.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
i always worry about that, if involved in an altercation with some one were fire arms are involved, i would rather not get shot buy the cops.....

well unless they shoot my dog, my wife and children, then ummmmmm yea waco will look like a picnic

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
Wonder if the off duty cop had his badge out or not?

Fuck ups happen and it's too bad he died.

i have never, ever heard of a cop on cop shooting where the shootee wasnt black. EVER!

Have you?

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
i have never, ever heard of a cop on cop shooting where the shootee wasnt black. EVER!

Have you?
yes, the guy in that im referencing was white on white but it was a "training" exercise that went bad, um i hate to say it but black guy pointing gun at white guy = dead black guy unless he's wearing a jacket that has POLICE on it in scotch lite even then they might take a shot at him for sport

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
yes, the guy in that im referencing was white on white but it was a "training" exercise that went bad, um i hate to say it but black guy pointing gun at white guy = dead black guy unless he's wearing a jacket that has POLICE on it in scotch lite even then they might take a shot at him for sport
Have you ever heard of a off duty white cop being shot on the street by cops? Ever?

Earth2murf

HATES EVERYONE!!!
Apr 2, 2005
Rotten County NY
i live not to far from where all this shit happened...the dead guy didn;t have his shield ..but he was told drop the gun drop the gun...and he didn't id himself and he was shot....Shit like this happens when a certain race acts like animals ......Zinger Zongger

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
Have you ever heard of a off duty white cop being shot on the street by cops? Ever?
for some reason i want to say yes, but for the moment the exact situation seems to elude me, so no, rook to queen 7

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
i live not to far from where all this shit happened...the dead guy didn;t have his shield ..but he was told drop the gun drop the gun...and he didn't id himself and he was shot....Shit like this happens when a certain race acts like animals ......Zinger Zongger
yup, I agree. Fucking savages....but I am pretty sure this guy didnt point his gun at the other cops. He was a cop. There is no way he would have done this. There is no defense... But you are correct. Fucking Animals!

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
The last time I heard of a cop shooting another cop was in New Orleans when a chick killed two Vietnamese teens then killed her partner in a robbery attempt. It was a black chick killing 2 yellows and a white for those keeping count.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
The last time I heard of a cop shooting another cop was in New Orleans when a chick killed two Vietnamese teens then killed her partner in a robbery attempt. It was a black chick killing 2 yellows and a white for those keeping count.
There are a few more cases where (cops) shoot off duty (savage) cops by mistake. They shouldnt act so savage I guess...

I understand what DWB is all about but this I dont understand...?

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
My point is ...if she is young enough to be your daughter, it is a little creepy. That is all. No matter what your financial status is.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
My point is ...if she is young enough to be your daughter, it is a little creepy. That is all. No matter what your financial status is.
You started this thread and you can't even follow along. Put down the Colt 45 already.

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006

Have you?
I'm sure that has everything to do with racism and nothing to do with the fact that black people commit a large percentage of crime.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
With this and all police related shootings, you have to wait for all the evidence to come in, before you can start passing judgement, on either side of the argument. Yes Sharpton, I'm looking right at you when I make this statement.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
With this and all police related shootings, you have to wait for all the evidence to come in, before you can start passing judgement. Yes Sharpton, I'm looking right at you when I make this statement.
:clap:

Very true.

Jambi

Infidel
Nov 29, 2006
FL
Zona, they were obviously jealous of his penis size. Duh.