Coroner That May Have Worked On Breitbart Case Found Dead From Poisoning

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
Possible arsenic poisoning probed in death of coroner's official

Authorities said a Los Angeles County coroner's official, Michael Cormier, appears to have died from poisoning.

"At this point we haven't ruled out foul play," said Lt. Alan Hamilton of the Los Angeles Police Department. "It is one of the things being considered. We are waiting for the coroner's results."

Law enforcement sources, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the investigation was ongoing, said that finding the presence of poison does not necessarily mean the death was a homicide because the substance could have accidentally entered his system. According to sources, arsenic was one poison being examined as potential cause but stressed no final determination has been made.

Cormier, 61, died last week after being taken to Providence St. Joseph Medical Center in Burbank from his North Hollywood home. Earlier he had complained of pain and vomiting.

Hospital staff notified police about concerns surrounding the cause of Cormier's death.

Ed Winter, deputy chief coroner, said that an autopsy had been performed but that a determination of the cause of death has been deferred pending further tests.
Investigators have also interviewed his family and friends. Messages left at the home Friday went unanswered.

Authorities examined Cormier's Auckland Avenue home for clues in the death. Sources said several hazardous materials experts and officers searched the small home.
Cormier, who also worked as a coroner's photographer, had registered a small business under the name MAC Autopsy Services at the home.
Yeah I'm sure he just accidentally swallowed some arsenic poisoning, that kind of thing happens every day.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
Maybe he just really liked the taste.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
Sometimes it's best to see who created the thread before bothering to read it.

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
He may have had the same problem as me, eating too much sawdust.

i didn't realize CCA/ACQ lumber is chemically treated, and whenever my I was finished at a job, i'd always scarf down a handful to keep me tied over in between meals.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
He may have had the same problem as me, eating too much sawdust.

i didn't realize CCA/ACQ lumber is chemically treated, and whenever my I was finished at a job, i'd always scarf down a handful to keep me tied over in between meals.
:icon_lol: This is what happens when you watch The Shining at 5.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Wouldn't the globalists use stuff that wouldn't show up in a conventional tox screen? Or is this a warning thing?

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
Or a hitsquad. What would it matter what they used the fact of the matter is whatever we say is wrong what ever cuntrag kirk says is right.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
That kind is suspended in colloidal liquid so it couldn't be that.
I've seen several reports that it also has other adverse side effects like:
Abdominal Pain Anxiety attacks arthritis asthma Asthmatic Reactions Bloating, Edema (Fluid Retention) Blood Sugar Control Problems (Hypoglycemia or Hyperglycemia) Brain Cancer (Pre-approval studies in animals) Breathing difficulties burning eyes or throat Burning Urination can't think straight Chest Pains chronic cough Chronic Fatigue Confusion Death Depression Diarrhea Dizziness Excessive Thirst or Hunger fatigue feel unreal flushing of face Hair Loss (Baldness) or Thinning of Hair Headaches/Migraines dizziness Hearing Loss Heart palpitations Hives (Urticaria) Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) Impotency and Sexual Problems inability to concentrate Infection Susceptibility Insomnia Irritability Itching Joint Pains laryngitis "like thinking in a fog" Marked Personality Changes Memory loss Menstrual Problems or Changes Migraines and Severe Headaches (Trigger or Cause From Chronic Intake) Muscle spasms Nausea or Vomiting Numbness or Tingling of Extremities Other Allergic-Like Reactions Panic Attacks Phobias poor memory Rapid Heart Beat Rashes Seizures and Convulsions Slurring of Speech Swallowing Pain Tachycardia Tremors Tinnitus Vertigo Vision Loss Weight gain

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
So, let me get this straight Kirk. You don't KNOW if he was involved in the Breitbart death...but you decided to just add that little tidbit?

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
NH
Yeah I'm sure he just accidentally swallowed some arsenic poisoning, that kind of thing happens every day.
Sentence structure FAIL.