could someone answer this

notmikeh

don't get any cucks on your wee
I was told that all you need to start playing the ps2 online is an internet connection. is this true?

Aero 1

I was told that all you need to start playing the ps2 online is an internet connection. is this true?

who told you that!!!! dont believe that person. the moron probably told you that you also need electricity to turn it on. what a moron.

notmikeh

who told you that!!!! dont believe that person. the moron probably told you that you also need electricity to turn it on. what a moron.
do you need a subscription to sony online or something? electricity?!? WTF is that:huh:

stellarcomics

No sub needed for the PS2. Connect the system into your ethernet connection or router and go (the game itself must have an "online" mode). The next thing you'll do is setup a free online account and download web settings (the PS2 will do this for you). I occasionally play NBA Live online and it will update your player rosters for you (nice bonus).

Aero 1

do you need a subscription to sony online or something? electricity?!? WTF is that:huh:
you asked if you needed an internet connection in order to play ps2 online. the answer is of course. now that you clarified yourself better, then no, you dont need a sub to sony online.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
If you happen to have the old PS2 (the thick one) and not the new one (the thin one) you also need the modem accessory. The new thin one came with it already in it.

If you happen to have the old PS2 (the thick one) and not the new one (the thin one) you also need the modem accessory. The new thin one came with it already in it.
thanks for clearing that up, I thought there was a big hole in the back of mine for a network piece. since I now know that there is no sub fee, I may get the piece and try this.

notmikeh

thanks fellas see you guys online soon :action-sm

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
thats not a bad question, i have an old one that doesnt have the card installed, ive thought of getting the card but my machine is getting old (i had to take it apart and fiddle with it a while back) i also thought that you would need to pay for some bull shit to play on line, maby i will get a new ps2 to play on line

Aero 1

thats not a bad question, i have an old one that doesnt have the card installed, ive thought of getting the card but my machine is getting old (i had to take it apart and fiddle with it a while back) i also thought that you would need to pay for some bull shit to play on line, maby i will get a new ps2 to play on line
how is asking if you need an internet connection to play ps2 online is a good one?

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I am missing the part where he asked if you need an internet connection. The original post reads:

The question is whether or not anything BESIDES an internet connection is needed.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
I am missing the part where he asked if you need an internet connection. The original post reads:

The question is whether or not anything BESIDES an internet connection is needed.
Oh that's easy. A ps2 is required of course.

Top Bottom