Countdown to Earl's Last Day: June 21st, 2007

rachacha

reading's for queers
That day can't get here soon enough.

That spineless ingrate

Once you hire a BLACK man you're stuck with them untill they die!

ern

Hiding behind my keyboard
Is he the longest running radio bit ever? He spans several stations, satellite, and has been on more than one show, greatest radio guy ever.

Or is he coming back in a mask, as the midnight rider's girl ---waht was his name? Sassy?

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Once you hire a BLACK man you're stuck with them untill they die!
Just promote Bronx Johnny to executive producer. That way you're just replacing a minority with a minority. Plus Johnny's more entertaining. And competent. And he needs to get hired by XM.

Does anyone else get the feeling we're gonna here how he was booked, but the wedding screwed it up? Or, heaven forbid, Earl gets him in early?
-Paul

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
Isnt that Dave's last day too?

Lunchbox420

The Kenny Powers of Wackbag
Earl is comedy gold...plus XM wont fire the only negroe on 202, not after the "incident"

Digital_Trauma

"man of leisure". . . aaaand repeat
Earl seemed pretty confident last week, like he has something in the works. Who knows, there may be a special guest at the live event/wedding that will shock and amaze us all. The (conveniently short) audio they played from the original guarantee gave him enough of an "out" where he won't leave the show.

S

Scott C

when did he announce that he was leaving...and why
He made a bet with Ronnie. Earl said he would get a Stone in studio before the end of spring or he would walk away from the show.

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
I thought idiot bets was the OTHER useless bagges' claim to fame?

cigarsandscotch

Smoke and drink up.
Paint it Black....Earl

I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my red door and it has been painted black
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts
It's not easy facing up when your whole world is black

Stink Pickle

I'm shit and I know it.
"EARL DOUGLASS" = large loud ass

coincidence? I think not. Let the speculation and further anagrams begin

I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my red door and it has been painted black
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts
It's not easy facing up when your whole world is black
how prophetic

they aren't going to fire him, the whole bet was that he gets a Rolling Stone or he STEPS DOWN. not that he gets fired, he quits.

KickToTheUterus

Kicking Uteruses Since 1986
earl just said he'd get a "stone" in studio, there was no solid mention that it had to be a living member of the band the Rolling Stones, for all we know he could pass on technicallity of bringing in a rock he found in the park.

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
earl just said he'd get a "stone" in studio, there was no solid mention that it had to be a living member of the band the Rolling Stones, for all we know he could pass on technicallity of bringing in a rock he found in the park.
Or, pull one out of his ass, which is probably a diamond by now! :icon_mrgr

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
HEY, that's what I was gonna say.

and
what happens if the day before he leaves, he sees Mick Jagger walking down the street, kidnaps him, and brings him in the day he's supposed to leave? Does that count?