Courtney Lockhart Arrested For Lauren Burk`s Murder

Stalker2

Jun 7, 2001
TRueWDTer
Courtney Lockhart arrested for Lauren Burk`s murder

Lauren Burk

Saturday, March 08, 2008

An suspect in the murder of an 18-year-old Auburn University student has been arrested, Auburn, Ala., police said this morning in a news conference.
The suspect was arrested Friday after a traffic stop in Phenix City, Ala., on the Georgia border, and he will be charged with several charges, including capital murder, which carries the death penalty, Auburn Assistant Police Chief Thomas Dawson said.
The news conference is still going on, and it wasn't immediately clear how the suspect is linked to the killing of Lauren Burk, who was a freshman at the university.
Burk was found shot and wounded Tuesday night on a state highway a few miles off campus. She died later at a hospital. At about the same time, her car was found on campus engulfed in flames.

Burk, 18, was found wounded on Alabama Highway 147 around 9 p.m. Tuesday, about three miles off campus, and Auburn police said her Honda Civic was discovered engulfed in flames at the campus about 20 minutes later. She was taken to East Alabama Medical Center, where she died Tuesday night.
Dawson gave few details in the case during the brief press conference, saying the student had not been sexually assaulted and announcing the discovery of a gas can in downtown Auburn, which is being tested for DNA. Police believe a petroleum-based accelerant was used to set Burk's car on fire.

Courtney Lockhart being arrested

LINK: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,336129,00.html

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
When I saw the first picture in the thread I thought that she was the perp and how wrong we all were.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
A black man named Courtney? I guess I'd kill white people too if I were stuck with that lot in life.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005