Courtney Love loses her shit because someone has a Kurt Cobain poster

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...auses-courtney-love-concert-freakout-20111114

By Matthew Perpetua
November 14, 2011 5:35 PM ET

Courtney Love strips down during her performance at a music festival in Sao Paulo Brazil on November 13th, 2011
AKM Images
Courtney Love went off on a rant last night during her performance with Hole at the SWU Festival in Brazil. In addition to claiming that she has license to use the word "fags" thanks to her supposed status as a "gay icon," requesting a Chapstick for a herpes sore and insisting that she was the inspiration for the Smashing Pumpkins' hit albums Siamese Dream and Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness, the singer launched into a tirade about Dave Grohl after spotting a fan carrying a photo of her late husband, Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain.

"I don't need to see a picture of Kurt, asshole, and I'm going to have you fucking removed if you keep throwing that up," she said to the audience member. "I'm not Kurt – I have to live with his shit, his ghost, his kid every day. Throwing that up is stupid and rude and I'll beat the fuck out of you if you do it again."

"Go see the fucking Foo Fighters and do that shit," Love said before storming off the stage. She returned a few minutes later after her guitarist, Micko Larson, led the audience in a chant of "the Foo Fighters are gay." Before beginning their encore, Love told the crowd "I don't care what you listen to at home, but if a guy takes money off my kid's table, fuck him."

You can watch Love's response to seeing the Cobain poster in the video below.
[YT]ZFPOPrdyig4[/YT]

What. A. Cunt.

AmberLee

High Five Champion
Jun 28, 2008
Pennsylvania
if i had my husband murdered I wouldn't want to see posters of him either... rehashes too much guilt...

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
How's David Grohl affecting her?
Didnt he and Krist put the kibosh on the box set they were planning on releasing? Either way she should be more grateful for the coattails she continues to ride rather than be pissed at Grohl for becoming one of the biggest rock bands in the world on his own.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
Dave really managed to have a huge success that doesn't happen that often in music.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Hey in Canada she'd have been charged by the Human Rights Tribunal, or whatever they call that faggotry.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
She's a piece of shit, but people who show up at her show just because she's connected to Kurt (and that's the only possible reason why anyone would go) deserve exactly what she has to give.

Hey in Canada she'd have been charged by the Human Rights Tribunal, or whatever they call that faggotry.
Brazil's the worse country to be politically incorrect in. Forget tribunals, they have a whole cabinet in the government, in charge of subjectively repressing speech deemed "intolerant".

AmberLee

High Five Champion
Jun 28, 2008
Pennsylvania
Didnt he and Krist put the kibosh on the box set they were planning on releasing? Either way she should be more grateful for the coattails she continues to ride rather than be pissed at Grohl for becoming one of the biggest rock bands in the world on his own.
I think he and Chris took courtney to court and they have to split nirvana money 3 ways instead of it all going to her.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Voodoo Ben

You gotta wash your ass
Dec 5, 2010
will she just die already?

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
I think he and Chris took courtney to court and they have to split nirvana money 3 ways instead of it all going to her.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
That's basically it. God forbid he wants his royalties.
I think they were also trying to keep her from just out right selling the rights or a part of them for a lump sum.

UnOriginal

Companion Cube Lover
Feb 16, 2005
She doesn't look as bad as I thought she would.