Crabmeat

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
Jun 1, 2005
MA
There were cans of crabmeat on sale, so, never having it like that before, I bought some.. I just made a crab dip (which is kickass by the way), but now I have 2 other cans and wondering if any of you fuckas know any good recipes for crabmeat... uhhhh... thanks?

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
Jan 13, 2005
closer to a playground then allowed by law
There were cans of crabmeat on sale, so, never having it like that before, I bought some.. I just made a crab dip (which is kickass by the way), but now I have 2 other cans and wondering if any of you fuckas know any good recipes for crabmeat... uhhhh... thanks?
I don't know about that but i do know about

COCK MEAT nothing but COCKMEAT

CaraC

Jun 1, 2005
MA
Just use it like tuna when making a tunafish sundwich. A little mayo, salt, pepper, lemon juice. Crabmeat sandwich w/lettuce and tomato. Yum.
thats what i think im gonna do some day this week but put it on a salad for my lunch... it does seem like it would be good ... and theres so much more of it than whats in a tuna can, so it can be put on about 3 or 4 salads ... yummmm

7cent

Dec 5, 2004
somewhere, ca
fried wonton with crabmeat...no idea how to make it, but it's always my appitizer from the chinese place..

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Apr 6, 2005
I Will Pay Snakes To Bite You
If you want the crabmeat sandwich from hell, sinfull delicious; crabmeat salad, bacon, avacado slices, butter lettuce, tomato, on sourdough bread. Holy shit it's good!

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
Mar 26, 2005
Washington, DC
Crabmeat, Portobello and Truffle Oil Pizza
Recipe courtesy Emeril Lagasse, 2003
Show: Emeril Live
Episode: Dinner For Two
Basic Pizza Dough, recipe follows, or prepared uncooked pizza crust
2 teaspoons cornmeal
1 large portobello mushroom (about 4 ounces), stem removed, wiped clean, and thinly sliced
1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
Pinch salt and black pepper
8 ounces lump crabmeat, picked over to remove shells and cartilage
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons minced green onions or chives
1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley leaves
1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Pinch cayenne
1 1/2 cups grated tomme, taleggio, or Gruyere
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
1 to 2 tablespoons truffle oil, to taste
Chopped fresh chives, garnish

Place a baking stone on the lower rack of the oven and preheat to 475 degrees F.

Remove the dough from the bowl and briefly knead. Place on a lightly floured work surface and let rest for 10 minutes. Shape into a large round of desired thickness or make into 2 smaller rounds. Lightly dust a baker's peel with the cornmeal. Transfer the dough to the peel. (Alternately, the dough can rest and then be cooked on a lightly oiled baking sheet.)

In a small bowl, toss the mushrooms slices with the olive oil and garlic and a pinch each of salt and pepper.

In another bowl, toss the crabmeat with the mayonnaise, green onions, parsley, lemon juice, cayenne, and a pinch of salt, being careful not to break up the lumps. Adjust the seasoning to taste.

Sprinkle the tomme cheese evenly over the pizza, leaving a 3/4-inch border. Arrange the mushroom slices over the cheese. Transfer to the baking stone and cook until the crust is starting to turn golden brown and the cheese is starting to melt, about 6 minutes. Carefully remove from the oven and arrange the crabmeat over the top of the pizza and sprinkle with the Parmesan. Return to the oven and bake until the crabmeat is hot and the cheese is bubbly, 4 to 5 minutes.

Remove from oven and drizzle with the truffle oil, to taste. Garnish with chopped chives and serve hot.

Wishypants

Aug 23, 2002
Philly
Cheddar Crab Delights
This recipe makes a great appetizer or a delicious dinner. I usually throw it together on a Winter Night when we’ve both too tired to cook. Paired with a soup it provides a nice alternative to Grilled Cheese or Tuna Melts.

Ingredients:
1 can (4 oz) Crab meat
3 tablespoons Horseradish Cheddar Spread (Kraft Old English or Owl’s nest)
1 tablespoon Mayo
½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
4 Tablespoons butter (softened to room temperature)
Dash of hot sauce
2 Sandwich sized English Muffins, Split
Or
3 Regular sized English Muffins Split

Preheat the oven to 425°

Drain the crab meat and pick through for shells.

In a mixing bowl combine Crab, Cheddar Spread, Mayo, Butter, Garlic Powder and dash of hot sauce. Mix until well blended.

Spread on to rounds and place in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until top is golden brown and heated through.

** You can toast the English muffins before you spread the topping on them, if you like your muffins toasty

NikkorTheMonk

Apr 26, 2005
Filet Mignon, prepared like you normally do for broiler cooking, not the grill. Slice the meat leaving a pocket inside. Stuff full of crab meat. Prepare Hollandase sauce while meat is cooking. You can either buy a pack of mix or make your own. Remove steak, place on plate, a nice liberal slathering of the sauce. Add a sprig of parsely and serve with hearty steak fries and a glass of red wine.
Quick, easy, and freaking delicious,

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Apr 6, 2005
I Will Pay Snakes To Bite You
Open $3 can of crabmeat. Soak in Dom Pérignon for 30 minutes. Squeeze out champagne and discard. Mix crabmeat with white truffle shavings and Caspian Sea black sturgeon caviar. Stuff mixture into de-boned California condor wing. Dredge wing in Ethiopian teff seed flour, dip in scrambled platypus egg, and dreg in teff flour again. Let sit 20 minutes. Deep fry in rendered panda fat till golden brown. Sprinkle with Fiji islands Coelogyne black orchid petals and serve with a side of gorilla snot sauce.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
crabmeat sandwiches kick ass.

My gf makes them for me for work sometimes, I know she puts Mayo, onions, crabmeat, pepper in a bowl, stirs it up, and puts it on bread. There may be something else in it but I don't know what. I love it

AngryPest

Mar 3, 2005
Take a can mix it with some sugar and mayo. Bring it to work and smear it underneath someones desk (Of course someone you don't like, just a little mind you). Preferably a woman.

OR

Dump it in the ladies room somewhere where they won't clean (the back of the toilet). All the women will be blaming each other about the smell.

Sit back and watch the show.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
I know a good one:

Take remaing 2 cans of store bought off the shelf crabmeat. and place them in here

once done go to a seafood market buy 4 fresh crabs boil blend and prepare a real dip. :action-sm

PS here's a little tip for you. It was on sale for a reason.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Open $3 can of crabmeat. Soak in Dom Pérignon for 30 minutes. Squeeze out champagne and discard. Mix crabmeat with white truffle shavings and Caspian Sea black sturgeon caviar. Stuff mixture into de-boned California condor wing. Dredge wing in Ethiopian teff seed flour, dip in scrambled platypus egg, and dreg in teff flour again. Let sit 20 minutes. Deep fry in rendered panda fat till golden brown. Sprinkle with Fiji islands Coelogyne black orchid petals and serve with a side of gorilla snot sauce.
I love California condor wings ... much meatier than turkey wings ;)

CaraC

Jun 1, 2005
MA
ooo Im getting some good ideas! and believe me, Fruit, if I could afford to buy fresh seafood on a regular basis, I would... but for the most part, I stick to tuna fish, and now, crabmeat haha