Crackdown on cops.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Theres a joke in here somewhere,but I couldn't find it.:( I couldn't even come up with a catchy title. I suck.
http://www.reuters.com/article/oddl...0080131?feedType=RSS&feedName=oddlyEnoughNews
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - The Dutch interior minister wants police officials to stop using soft drugs when they are off-duty as it tarnishes the image of the force.

The use of some soft drugs is tolerated in the Netherlands and the sale of cannabis in small quantities for recreational use is permitted in government-regulated coffee shops.

"The minister does not want police officials to use soft drugs, such as cannabis, not even during their spare time. It does not fit with the presentation of the police to the public," a spokesman said Thursday.

There are 25 regional police forces in the Netherlands, some of which have implemented a no-drugs policy for off-duty officers while others have not, he said. "We should have one rule for the whole force," he said.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
a cop told me the other day about this, and the first thing he said was that its hard enough to get them out of the donut shops as it is, if they were smoking weed they would never leave

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
If you saw a crime you would either trip out or laugh. "member the scene in the Cheech and Chong movie where the pot van caught on fire?