Crashing Sam's Wedding

gator1010

Any wackbag psycho's going to crash sams wedding?

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Are you still drunk from last night?

gator1010

no but I had quite the celebration. killed the diet last night drinking yuengling

UnOriginal

Companion Cube Lover
The Barns at Wesylan Hills are very nice, could tell it was there from the photos Dave posted. Really nice place to have a wedding, costs a couple bucks though.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Cool, now that I know where it is, I am on my way to crash.

The Keeed

#Opie'sLOTDcallback

@OpieRadio said:
Congrats to @notsam and Jess!! I couldn't be happier for you two kids! #PullTheGoalie

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I can't imagine the sadness of a person who'd crash the wedding of a producer on a radio show.

The Keeed

While I could give 2 shits about the ceremony, I can't fucking wait to hear about ESD's antics on Monday.

I miss that psycho.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
While I could give 2 shits about the ceremony, I can't fucking wait to hear about ESD's antics on Monday.

I miss that psycho.
One of the worst things to happen to the channel since it started was letting him go. Such is the way of keeping your enemies close. Great move in that respect.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?

I miss that psycho.
But OTOH, we still have Fez.....

Sorry, little rough today.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator

I miss that psycho.
I just want to admit that I made the Opie-Roddy Piper joke first. Not that it means anything.

The Keeed

@AnthonyCumia said:
Well, Dave just flung himself onto the dance floor to the horror of the guests. http://img.ly/j3cM

More to come I'm sure, he literally set shit on fire at Erock's wedding.

[video=youtube;S7BaKpy0P2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7BaKpy0P2o[/video]

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
As I said on Twitter.... and so it begins......

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
I fucking hate that histrionic asshole.

The Keeed

As do I. I don't know why anyone would take him out in public.
I wouldn't dream of it, but how can you not find it entertaining?

Plus Sam was asking for it, sitting him at the same table as Ant. Really he was asking for it when he invited him in the first place.

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Maybe they find that shit funny.
Not that I'd ever get married... but if I were going to have a special occasion like that I wouldn't want someone setting shit on fire at the event. He's a fucking asshole.

Not that I'd ever get married... but if I were going to have a special occasion like that I wouldn't want someone setting shit on fire at the event. He's a fucking asshole.
you've met him?

Everyone has that one friend that acts like an ass in public. Dave is that friend for the folks who work at Sirius. It's not like they have to invite him to stuff. Believe it or not, when he's not acting like a maniac, he's a pretty normal guy.