Crazy 18 year old WOMAN? Sol Pais threatens to shoot up colorado schools.... hmm xx or xy?

I saw this story and there are only 2 pictures circulating of this 18 year old woman and I'm guessing there is something odd about the gender identification in this one...

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
I'm actually not sure what TFR's problem is - the age or alleged transgenderism. But it's definitely not wanting to shoot up a high school.

I'm actually not sure what TFR's problem is - the age or alleged transgenderism. But it's definitely not wanting to shoot up a high school.
Los ISPA, the hispanic representation of the International Sleep Products Association, hadn't thought through their #Naptime4Columbine tweet.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I kinda want to see if she could hit anything with her shotgun.

"Two victims are in serious condition after 2nd Columbine shooting. Will the squirrels survive?"

KRSOne

No need to worry, they started a $10 tax on buying a gun a few years ago to prevent this type of thing from happening.

So apparently the FBl was watching her and allowed her to fly from Miami to Denver, buy a shotgun and then lost track of her...Because it's the guns fault..

BTW they haven't scrubbed her site yet? They must be hoping she ups a mobile addition so they can find her.
https://dissolvedgirl.neocities.org/welcomepage.html

and
https://www.nationalgunforum.com/members/62506.html
Question About Non Colorado Resident Buying Shotgun

hello everybody

Florida resident here. I am planning a trip to Colorado in the next month or so and wanna buy a shotgun while I'm there and I was wondering what restrictions apply for me? I've found a few private sellers I might want to purchase from; is it legal for me as a Florida resident to purchase a shotgun in Colorado? I'm 18 years old too, if it's important.

thank you for reading, i appreciate any response!​

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Please, she's not 18

domelogic

I am having trouble getting past the name. Then you have the age. What are we missing? Certainly not the tats. She should have been locked up just for fugly, crazy things.