Crazy 18 year old WOMAN? Sol Pais threatens to shoot up colorado schools.... hmm xx or xy?

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
Not sure how ze died.
It's hard to believe it's been 20 years since Columbine. I know there's been a lot bigger and crazier mass shootings since then, but it's fun to go back to see where it began and how quaint it all seems. It's like the first Iron Man movie.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
It's hard to believe it's been 20 years since Columbine. I know there's been a lot bigger and crazier mass shootings since then, but it's fun to go back to see where it began and how quaint it all seems. It's like the first Iron Man movie.
Remember how we blamed Marilyn Manson? Twas a simpler time.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath

Insert obligatory Myspace reference here

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Sewer side

LiddyRules

I know so little of this world. I thought Weezer would be out the pasture with the Bloodhound Gang and Bare Naked Ladies.
Bloodhound Gang out to pasture. Fuck you. Really. Fuck you.

LiddyRules

They just put out a new album. I haven't listened to it, but I recently found out about it. And in doing so I was reminded that music reviewers might be the worst people on Earth. It's like every line tries to out pretentious the other.

Not just for Weezer but every thing.

Bloodhound Gang out to pasture. Fuck you. Really. Fuck you.
I could have went with that guy who sang the "hey now, you're a rock star" song.

One sec. (googling)

Smash Mouth! How about Smash Mouth? How bout HOOBASTANK!

"Ladies and gentlemen, coming to the stage, its HOOBASTANK!"