Crazy 18 year old WOMAN? Sol Pais threatens to shoot up colorado schools.... hmm xx or xy?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I tell good jokes.

How about that K-pop Korean Boy band that was on SNL BTS...
K-Pop band BTS is literally a national treasure for South Korea.

A new study by Hyundai Research Institute found that the boy band is worth more than $3.6 billion yearly to the country’s economy.

And BTS, which is short for Bangtan Sonyeondan and translates to Bulletproof Boy Scouts, is also the reason that one in every 13 foreign tourists visited the East Asian country in 2017.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I could have went with that guy who sang the "hey now, you're a rock star" song.

One sec. (googling)

Smash Mouth! How about Smash Mouth? How bout HOOBASTANK!

"Ladies and gentlemen, coming to the stage, its HOOBASTANK!"

Hoobastank played a place called Fubar, about half a mile away from my house, a few years ago. I could hear them clearly from my back yard.

Needless to say, Fubar is not an upscale place.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Hoobastank played a place called Fubar, about half a mile away from my house, a few years ago. I could hear them clearly from my back yard.

Needless to say, Fubar is not an upscale place.
Clearly your house isn’t either.

KRSOne

She looked very different and a lot younger in that picture with the mask.

Could it be a 2 faced situation?

TheLoon

Am I the only one that would fuck the shit out of her? And yes I mean now

Speaking of which, I learned something I didn't know on a podcast, most serial killers kill their victims to avoid being caught, or they enjoy the killing, but apparently John Wayne Gacy killed them because he prefered to fuck dead boys over live ones.

Speaking of which, I learned something I didn't know on a podcast, most serial killers kill their victims to avoid being caught, or they enjoy the killing, but apparently John Wayne Gacy killed them because he prefered to fuck dead boys over live ones.

Off to the JJO section
Tra la la la la