creed's new album

metallica22

I'm a music fan and i like to give props to the artists that deserve it. I once posted somewhere that creed where going bring rock back, and take the spotlights from boy bands. I'm sticking to that statement. There is no question in my mind that this guys are the best thing out there today. I just got the album (which is suppose to come out tomorrow) and it's awesome. If you don't have any of their albums i recommend you get all three. They are class act musicians. They have it all, good lyrics and great music.

metallica22

What the hell i don't care. This is a waste of time but i don't give a F

1-bullets. Rocks really hard could be their next singles. There are some people that say that they are soft, well this songs rocks and i like hard stuff just like any other crazy f.
2-Freedom fighter. This one rocks as well. the begging of the song tries to show how good of a guitar player mark is. He sounds a little like tom morrello(SP) from rage.
3-who's got my back? This is the song i like the most. It's not as hard but it's very catchy. I only heard it once and i thought it was great. That almost never happens with me.
4-Signs. good song. It's regular creed. Not to hard nor soft at all but the lyrics are good and catchy. They might make it a single cause it's regular like they have been in the last couple of years.
5-One last breath. This is an other great song. It's a little soft but it can make the people in TRL happy. Might be a single too.
6-My Sacrifice. You've probably heard of it. It's a really good song. Lyrics are very nice.
7- stand here with me. It's like signs. Creed great song harder but not as hard lyrics are great which makes it a solid set up for the title track
8- weathered. The fact that is song by which the album is titled makes me believe that it’s going to be a single. It's a great title track. It's catchy like who's got my back?
9- Hide. This one is soft. I guess you have to make some of the young moms that bought the album human clay and liked with arms wide open. It's a good song.
10-Don't stop dancing. I would say that this is the final song, but it's not. It a good song. Soft but it's not bad. Mark does a solo that shows he is for real.
11- Lullaby. I guess it's what it is, a lullaby. They should have had it as a hidden track or something. I don't see why have these as a regular song. I think its just stapp singing to his kid or something.

[ 11-19-2001: Message edited by: metallica22 ]

Philly Kid

CREED IS A BUNCH OF GOD-ROCK FAAAAGGGEEEETTTSSSSS

FUCK CREED

they suck , get a new riff or a song that sounds diffrent. people purposelly do not listen to WYSP.(o&a philly carrier) just because they play creed.

creed is just like the religeon that they pimp.. bullshit.......

three types of people listen 2 creed
soccer moms , molesters, fags.. metalicaa I like u .... dont fall into those catagories.

"verbal Intercourse" ewww ah ah ah...

metallica22

i respect that you don't like them. All i can say is that i can relate to their lyrics. You might think they are religious crap, and maybe they are meant to be that way. What i get from them are questions about issues that most people go through during some time of their lives.

I like Creed, Some of their songs are great.. I have not heard the new album.. Staind is a lot better though.

Philly, maybe that station played them out? I remember when I used to like Bush (the Band) the radio station over here played them out till I hated them.

metallica22

staind is really good, i like them a lot too, and yes i thought the same thing about bush. I still like them but not as much as i did when they put their first album out.

Philly Kid

you both made good points. I still dont like creed .. and that was from day one..
but i now understand why you might like them . much respect.

I must say I like staind, love godsmack, but man , youz must see disturbd live,
they could be my new band , I havent listensd
to an album over and over since I was 12 listening to alice n chains man in the box...

metallica22

System of a down's albums are the ones i can't get enough of right now. Those guys rock really hard plus they have really good lyrics too.

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
i listen to rap and hip-hop all the time this th efrist cd i like that is no r&b of rap :cool: ;)

Philly Kid

yo army I ve been spinning hip-hop, battlestyle for 7 years . I know hip hop ... how the hell can you possibly like creed..? im not dissing you, Im just interested? it is a very interesting jump from mobb deep / redman/ d.i.t.c. /
krs one.. to creed...??
I understand that creed seems to move people.
not me.. but some people. you guys gatta explain.. I just dont get it...

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
Man i not say anything against rap and r&b,
but when you going tough hard times, the lost two song they put out, made a inpact on me, the song like "my sacifice" and "with arms wide open" that all :p :cool:

metallica22

philly, all you need is to relate to something to feel part of it. I listen to O&A because i can relate to them. Same with metallica, or any other band i like. I don't like hip hop or r&b but there are some songs that i can relate to and i like them.

Philly Kid

nah guys I understand now what you are saying... at first my hatred for creed blinded me.. I undrstand completly, like now I dj jungle/dNb because in some weird way I relate to that.. and O and A ..
well when I first started listening to them when I lived in boston, I was like , man ..
they say everything me and my boys talk about. " fuck.. there just like us "
so I totally relate . talk about a song that hits me deep... chop suey ,system ofa down.. oh and I hate what hipHOP has become. I no longer listen, except dilated/alki's

[ 12-07-2001: Message edited by: phillykid ]

metallica22

i hear you bro. Chop suey! rocks. System of a down rocks. Rock on