"Crickets"

meanmarv

"café con piernas"
:D I wish we could get a little theme music to play when the Bbbboys are not around as things are very dull. ("cricket music") Replay are enjoyable but the Board is dead.
Need to get some good topics going!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fight6:

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
can I just say those bouncy tits are one of the moset beautiful things I've ever seen

:upp:

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
they are quite lovely but they almost got me fired a few weeks ago.....we have internal messaging where I work and we can send emoticons and other gifs and there was a chick sitting next to me in a meeting and someone sent me the boobs bouncing gif and she yelled out my name "What are you looking at"...so then i had to explain to my boss for about 30 minutes what a moving gif was...luckily I have an understanding boss....but whew

C

chops

This board is pretty dead, I know I'm new here but i have been reading the board for while and decided to join.

Joe Avezzano

I can't get enough of the Burger King value menu myself. And the new Oreo shakes are mighty tasty also. I don't know if it's worth $5, but it's still a fucking good shake.

jackjack

they are quite lovely but they almost got me fired a few weeks ago.....we have internal messaging where I work and we can send emoticons and other gifs and there was a chick sitting next to me in a meeting and someone sent me the boobs bouncing gif and she yelled out my name "What are you looking at"...so then i had to explain to my boss for about 30 minutes what a moving gif was...luckily I have an understanding boss....but whew
I hope she created an enemy that will cause her to lose some value in the workplace, whether she realizes it or not. All she had to do was say 'nice tits' and she would have a friend (I assume).

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
I hope she created an enemy that will cause her to lose some value in the workplace, whether she realizes it or not. All she had to do was say 'nice tits' and she would have a friend (I assume).
yeah she is kind of nerdy....I mean how many women engineers do you know that are hot.....

MAV

:D I wish we could get a little theme music to play when the Bbbboys are not around as things are very dull. ("cricket music") Replay are enjoyable but the Board is dead.
Need to get some good topics going!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fight6:
This board is pretty dead, I know I'm new here but i have been reading the board for while and decided to join.
ive been logged in for about an hour. about 10 new threads have started in that time.

whats the problem?

MJMANDALAY

ive been logged in for about an hour. about 10 new threads have started in that time.

whats the problem?
Really I am doing my part Jeeeeeez, how much nonscence can I start guess we are gonna find out. :icon_mrgr

YaHearIHearMe

Yeah....Wait What?
Come on now ...What ya want me to start another Miss Teen South Carolina thread??

I'll do it dont make me :rolleyes:

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
Even though this forum may be slow this week many of the others are rockin and rollin.