Criminal Minds

krunk

sackboy-licious
Aug 2, 2003
Delco, PA
Joe Mantegna made his debut on Wed replacing Mandy Patakin.

Seems like he'll be an interesting character but.....and this really bugged me....some continuity was way off....

in almost every scene they shot his goatee was different lengths.....like when they first showed him getting dressed his goatee was full and thick...the very next scene he's in the BAU meeting with the broad that runs the place and his goatee was short and neatly trimmed.....

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
Really? Nobody talks about this show for years?

I think it's one of the best shows on TV, but it fucking creeps me out. A lot. There's no way I can watch a Criminal Minds marathon: I'll end up offing myself.

The current Foyet/Hotch/Morgan story arc is pretty good, too. I think the side piece of Morgan's is going to get offed by Foyet, though.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand bump. Again, nobody watches this show? With the creeps on Wackbag, who are all about serial killing and r@pe jokes, actually watching a show about serial killers (many of whom are pyros and r@pists) or at least talking about it gets nothing?

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Oct 12, 2002
Limerick, Pa
I don't miss an episode VMS

but I catch them all on my dvr because I never see it live

taping now, will watch later

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand bump. Again, nobody watches this show? With the creeps on Wackbag, who are all about serial killing and r@pe jokes, actually watching a show about serial killers (many of whom are pyros and r@pists) or at least talking about it gets nothing?
I 'm OK with this show, because it's smarter than most, but like to watch the episodes in bunches of three or four. (It has a very subdued rhythm, I need to "sink into the atmosphere" to enjoy it- one episode a week doesn't work)

I used to really love Mandy Patinkin on it. He ruled.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
One of my favorite shows, have every episode. Just saw the second episode of this season and...

fucking saddest, worst plot change yet... simply because they may be dropping the hottest chick from the show.