CSI: Las Vegas

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
I can't believe there isn't a thread, much less a sticky, for the CSI:Crime Scene Investigations (Vegas) show on here.

It's only been on for seven seasons now but shows like House have stickies in the TV section.

Anyway, I was just wanting to get this going because I'm not the only person here that watches and likes the Vegas CSI.

They might not get things right all of the time but they have gotten better over the years.

So, what do you guys think about the end of the last season? I thought the miniature killer girl was kind of cute. I doubt they will kill off Sara because she's part of Grissom's character development. He's been fucking her since season six and I think they will probably save her in time just like they did with Nick during the Tarentino season finale.

Do you guys think they will kill off Sara in the car out in the desert or what?

thelord68

There's always time for lubricant
Feb 24, 2003
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
If they were going to kill of one of the characters, it would probably be her. Remember her and George Eads (Nick) were nearly written out a couple of years ago after holding for raises. Maybe that contract is up already.

I think they could push Grissom's character more with her death. The interaction between Grissom and Sara always seems awkward anyway. I thought you saw more in the Lady Heather episodes.

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
Marg Helgenberger is a hot 50 year old. That's the only reason I watch that show.

Dani75

I hate stupid people...
Jan 27, 2005
Norton, MA
Love the Lady Heather episodes. I don't like Sarah's character. I love Grissom but would like to see him with some hot bitch, not Sarah. Her body reminds me of Stalker Patti.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
Never watched the show while it was on but decided to try it out last summer. I've gone through the first 5 seasons since then. It's now one of my favorite shows.
I usually only enjoy serialized shows like Lost, but I liken CSI to the Ramones. They are both not too complicated, they follow a blueprint and don't really expand upon it, yet the end product is always entertaining as hell. There's a comfort in knowing exactly what your going to get each week that I like.
The season 5 finale that Quentin Tarantino did was probably one of my all time favorite episodes of any tv show, and William Petersen is the man.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
Been one of my favorite shows since season 1..great stories, great cast.

I seriously doubt they would kill off Sara...especially since i was reading the other day that there is Emmy buzz for her this year...never understood the lack of love from the award shows but still one of the best shows on TV

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
If they were going to kill of one of the characters, it would probably be her. Remember her and George Eads (Nick) were nearly written out a couple of years ago after holding for raises. Maybe that contract is up already.

I think they could push Grissom's character more with her death. The interaction between Grissom and Sara always seems awkward anyway. I thought you saw more in the Lady Heather episodes.
Yeah Grissom is into S&M sex (Lady Heather) but at the end of season six they finally show Sarah in Grissom's place coming out of the bathroom.

I haven't seen much of this last season, #7, so I don't know if they had anymore nights of fucking.

Oh well, I was questioning whether or not she would end up dying out in the desert because Grissom said that the miniature killer was trying to take away, "The only thing I've ever loved."

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Marg Helgenberger is a hot 50 year old. That's the only reason I watch that show.
She is defintely a hot MILF. I love redheads and I like how they use her to be a sexual chick from time to time that just need a fuckin' when she will go out to bars and dress skimpy.

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
She is defintely a hot MILF. I love redheads and I like how they use her to be a sexual chick from time to time that just need a fuckin' when she will go out to bars and dress skimpy.
Never saw that episode. I usually just catch it when it's on Spike, never make a point to sit and watch it though.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Never saw that episode. I usually just catch it when it's on Spike, never make a point to sit and watch it though.
She has bad luck. One time she hooked up with a guy who slammed her into her car when she wouldn't fuck him after making out.

Another time she got a rufie put into her drink and she was date-***** and left to wake up in some dirty ghetto motel room.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
She has bad luck. One time she hooked up with a guy who slammed her into her car when she wouldn't fuck him after making out.

Another time she got a rufie put into her drink and she was date-***** and left to wake up in some dirty ghetto motel room.

how she hasnt had an emotional breakdown is beyond belief to me. she is smooooooooking hot though. sara's death would be a great shake up to the show. they could really take each character in a different direction. grissom could get alot more mean, because its not like he isnt obsessed with work enough.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
I refuse to watch CSI:Miami because of that red-headed cunt face Caruso. Never seen the NY one either, as I'll only watch the original CSI.

Dani75

I hate stupid people...
Jan 27, 2005
Norton, MA
I refuse to watch CSI:Miami because of that red-headed cunt face Caruso. Never seen the NY one either, as I'll only watch the original CSI.

I used to hate CSI Miami because of Caruso, but now I watch it all the time. A&E plays reruns like daily, so when nothing else is on I watch that. I got sick of Law and Order reruns.

I HATE CSI NY. The over the top NY accents are too much for me to listen to. They really exaggerate, unless thats how you NY people really talk, but I doubt it.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
So, Sarah left the show last night. I wonder if she will end up coming back or if it's the last time we've seen the girl.

I missed the last few episodes so I'm wondering what happened after Gil asked her to marry him. I can only assume it fell apart.

NikkorTheMonk

Apr 26, 2005
So, Sarah left the show last night. I wonder if she will end up coming back or if it's the last time we've seen the girl.

I missed the last few episodes so I'm wondering what happened after Gil asked her to marry him. I can only assume it fell apart.
public knowledge part...
She got to big for her britches and fucked herself in contract negotiations and they wrote her off the show. Seriously doubt she'll be back.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
public knowledge part...
She got to big for her britches and fucked herself in contract negotiations and they wrote her off the show. Seriously doubt she'll be back.
Yeah I wasn't sure if that was something that happened either. That seems to spell the end of a lot of people. But hey, it's not like that show isn't making huge bucks and they can afford to pay their stars what they ask, especially if she is ina role that is set to marry the main character. It's not exactly like she was a side character

I didn't even know that the episode ran back in November. I haven't had time to watch the shows and I don't have a DVR (until the PS3 opens that possibility up).

oh well, that sucks. I liked her on the show :) even if she does have a gap in her teeth.