CSK and his OCD...

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
when the boys make fun of Kenny and his OCD it is great...but i can so relate with Kenny as I do the same exact things...i wont use my AC in my car cause i believe i can only use it a few times before it doesnt work anymore and my car is a new lease...i dont use my horn...i cant tell you how much i have the same problems Kenny has and i get made fun of all day long for it...

how about the rest of ya'll...i bet alot of you are the same...

King Jumungus

C*NT... The only thing missing is you.
wow. I am not OCD, but my chick cannot turn off the car without turning the radio volume all the way down and then turning the radio off, then making sure the air or heat is off and turned all the way down. Whenever I drive her car, i'll leave that shit on just to fuck with her.

topher520

learnings for queers
when the boys make fun of Kenny and his OCD it is great...but i can so relate with Kenny as I do the same exact things...i wont use my AC in my car cause i believe i can only use it a few times before it doesnt work anymore and my car is a new lease...i dont use my horn...i cant tell you how much i have the same problems Kenny has and i get made fun of all day long for it...

KILL YOURSELF:action-sm

fkornre

wow. I am not OCD, but my chick cannot turn off the car without turning the radio volume all the way down and then turning the radio off, then making sure the air or heat is off and turned all the way down.
i cannot tell you how much i am laughing now....i do the EXACT same thing...i must make sure everything is off and the vent controls are all in the same position before i turn off my car...

maybe tomorrow...im listening to O&A now...

topher520

learnings for queers
My ex GF would NEVER leave the fuckin whipers on. She would just flip the handle everytime the windshield would fill up. I use to sit there and fuckin Beg for her to just Keep the fuckin things on. I sometimes would say" Lets just fuckin Die right now" as a hint, but she wouldnt get it. Fuckin Chizzler Dumb Bitch, and with The AC dont even get me started....1 is colder than 5! Oh so the levels go backwards? Stupid Bitch.

Sorry But Anger is a gift

Ciarin

Loves her Mini Cooper
The only OCD I do in the car is speed.

Steam

I get more OCD as I get older. I used to use a shitload of hand sanitizer but I kicked that cold turkey, now I seem to be obsessed with making sure I locked all doors and turned off the iron.

I guess its to compensate for the fact that I'm a zilch.

wow. I am not OCD, but my chick cannot turn off the car without turning the radio volume all the way down and then turning the radio off, then making sure the air or heat is off and turned all the way down. Whenever I drive her car, i'll leave that shit on just to fuck with her.
My girl is the same way with that shit and it drives me nuts. I'll get in and start driving and be halfway to where I'm going before I realize I'm driving along in silence.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Ugh... my Father-in-Law... he won't use his turn signal because he doesn't want to, "Wear out the switch."

:icon_roll

And my wife with the fucking heat and AC controls in the car. In the winter...

-Turn on the heat all the way up and blast the fan until the interior temperature reaches 90 degrees and you're dripping sweat... then... shut the heater completely off until the temperature plummets to freezing... then... turn the heat back on and repeat the entire cycle over and over and over...

-In the summer... the same process in reverse with the AC.

I ask her why she doesn't just set the controls at a comfortable level, and then just leave them the frick alone?

"Because when it's cold I want it to be warm, and when it's warm I want it to be cold."

Woman logic. Fucking maddening.

fkornre

as the days go one i will try to write down more of my tendencies and list them...i dont realize how often i do these things...

today i realize that i literally check my checking account and balance my checkbook at least 5 times a day at work (and no i am not spending a dime while i am there) but i always think money is leaving my account...

when i was driving home tonight it was drizzling lightly but putting a nice mist on the windows...i couldnt see 5 secs after i used my wipers but i refuse to put them on full...i can only use the 1 wipe/15 second delay....

MonkeyTits

Ugh... my Father-in-Law... he won't use his turn signal because he doesn't want to, "Wear out the switch."

:icon_roll

And my wife with the fucking heat and AC controls in the car. In the winter...

-Turn on the heat all the way up and blast the fan until the interior temperature reaches 90 degrees and you're dripping sweat... then... shut the heater completely off until the temperature plummets to freezing... then... turn the heat back on and repeat the entire cycle over and over and over...

-In the summer... the same process in reverse with the AC.

I ask her why she doesn't just set the controls at a comfortable level, and then just leave them the frick alone?

"Because when it's cold I want it to be warm, and when it's warm I want it to be cold."

Woman logic. Fucking maddening.
Woman Logic - just fucking retarted. Same with your father-in-law. No OCD here. Sorry.

Kenny doesn't have OCD, he's just filled with love and concern for his on air boys.

MilitantRabbit

Back...and still sucks...
I have OCD, and what Kenny has is NOT OCD. He's just a chiseler.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator

Then this'll drive you nuts:

The AC in my truck has NEVER been off! In the winter it's the defrost! Always on!
I turn the truck on, AC! Turn it off, AC! :icon_eek: