CT & Jivin: 8/5 & 8/18 12 AM -3 AM EST

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
CT & Jivin will be having their show broadcast tonight after Than & Sam tonight.

about Jivin

Although born on the mean streets of Manhattan’s Lower East Side, Jivin has spent most of his days in Dirty Jersey. Ever the adventurer, He’s has traveled extensively throughout the world working various jobs; a wet t-shirt contest host on the Cayman Islands, a bear hunter in Canada’s Yukon Territory, and even a noodle maker in Tokyo just to name a few. At the age of 21, while conducting a psychological experiment, Jivin was forced to abandon college due what is only referred to as the “Shave the Bunny Incident” in police records. Presently, Jivin resides in a really sweet tent in the woods right next to his favorite illegal fishing spot in central Jersey. He has a great Mom, 2 brothers, 2 sisters, and a few good friends, all of whom he can’t stand being around for more than a day or two. He’s pretty sure the feeling is mutual.

about CT

CT was born and raised in North Plainfield, New Jersey. The city is entirely unremarkable and there would be no reason you’ve ever heard of it. When it came time to pursue higher education, he traveled an incredible 13 miles south to Rutgers University, where 5 ½ years and countless major changes later he emerged with a degree in Political Science, with minors in Communication, Sociology, and Criminology. Naturally, the only area to put those studies to work was in Radio. CT is a middle child, and the lone male heir to the Thompson fortune. He has an avid interest in movies, music, and hating things. He’s been recently deemed “the most depressing person in the world,” though the claim is still subject to Guiness Book Of World Records verification.

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
meh... it's really cool for Ron and Fez to give people a shot, but I'd like to hear a three-hour Hideout again.

Hopefully Jivtn comes off a bit better on his own show. I hate Lilly but I had to take her side in their little on-air spat. They need to work on those profiles, by the way. I did PR for a living for a little while and it's a bit on the amateur side, probably did it themselves. Not a good idea. I'll listen though.

Aug 11, 2005
pieces of rock that looked like they come out of the stone age. whatadouche

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
Static Age
they have good radio voices, which annoys me for some reason

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Physically deformed women are unattractive

Garyisajoke

Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
For guys doing a podcast, they sound a bit arrogant. I'm not loving the show, but I'm not turning it off either. Is that a rave review?

Garyisajoke

Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
so... which one is which? i'm 42 minutes in and I'm still not sure.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
I don't know.

I have some standards with women. One is that they aren't insane. Another is they don't have diseases.

Aug 11, 2005
BAHWAAAHAHAHA
these guys are funnnny

Garyisajoke

Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
Is this the John and Jeff Show?

Aug 11, 2005
one of those guys is Daves brother, or does a good empression of Dave

Garyisajoke

Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
Yeah... Walking past a cemetary and seeing "Thriller" going on certainly would be scary... you know, with the dancing zombies and whatnot. These guys are on-point. Blech...

Garyisajoke

Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
First "Thriller," now a Back to the Future reference... holy shit, was this taped in 1986?

Garyisajoke

Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
What The Fuck Are They Talking About? Jesus H. Fucking Christ - A Little Brevity Would Be Nice.

okterrificsk2

Oct 26, 2004
So where is the hideout (i aint calling it next)?

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Trailer Park
Bratz: Steaming pile of green diarriha
El Cantante: Turned it off
Becoming Jane: You are chemically castrated
Hot Rod: Renamed not quite ready for prime time
If I Didn't Care: Definitely don't go see this movie
Bourne Ultimatum: Hoping this movie has more shaky cam
If you have any sort of motion sickness, stay away
The Ten: looks really funny; definitely check out

Aug 11, 2005
you ever have a party and its at the end and you want to go to bed but theres a couple of assholes that wont leave?

Garyisajoke

Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
Final thoughts: I tapped out a bit ago. Just because you know how to work a board, know a bit about radio and have cheesy radio voices, it doesn't mean you're good to be on-air. First, neither of them are funny... at all. Every joke is hacky and unoriginal. I can't tell their voices apart which is fine because they're basically the same person as far as I can tell. They have no fresh takes on topics and there's no flare. Oh and I know it's not necessarily their fault but bashing "Hot Rod," a film that was promoted heavily on O&A, isn't a good idea. I'll blame that on stupid Earl.

The Hideout came prepared and I thought their show was very strong, well-paced and professional. This is drivel. Can we move this out of the Ron and Fez forum? I'd rather it not taint their fine show by association. Thanks for fucking up and not getting the Hideout on, Earl.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
They came prepared with many topics that may not be your cup of tea.

Aug 11, 2005
This Show Sucks, Don't Go Away Mad, Just Go Away

Garyisajoke

Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
They came prepared with many topics that may not be your cup of tea.
Is someone holding a gun to your head, telling you not to say anything negative? You don't seem like yourself, sir.

Then again, it's probably a better stance than bashing it endlessly. They're young, they'll get better.... fucking guilt. FUCK.

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
CT and Jivin huh.

Who? "whaa"

This show would be better if it included "Primetime" Sam Roberts