Cunt goes to Jail...

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator
There is an activism tourism industry right now. These people will travel from all over the country to stand in a clerk's office and yell. They're fucking assholes.
Nope. It is about a particular Evangelical Statist trying to make it all about her and her cult.

Would that cunt and her fellow southern troglodyte supporters be ok with somebody who was hired to be an executioner and kill American citizens via the death penalty, refusing to do their job because of their conscious or their "God?" Of course not. Especially if the executioner was a Muslim. Then you would hear the whines of "Sharia Law."

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
There is an activism tourism industry right now. These people will travel from all over the country to stand in a clerk's office and yell. They're fucking assholes.
Yes, people who work to improve their country by standing up against government abuse are assholes. Oh, Don.

MTJonny

Well-Known, well-loved and respected member
Donator
Activists are cunts. Every single one. How about we try "Don't give a fuck about anyone else". Why can't people embrace that ideology?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Oh, outrage mob, will you ever learn?

no, no they won't, and i love it when they eat there own. the entire "out rage" community is a bunch of back stabbing cunts that in the end, are going to fail miserably, my curiosity lies in when the "silent majority" has finally had enough

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Activists are cunts. Every single one. How about we try "Don't give a fuck about anyone else". Why can't people embrace that ideology?
I don't know , but you're being an activist for the "Don't give a fuck about anyone else" ideology right now, cunt.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I can't bring myself to read Ignored Kirk's post, but I'm going to guess: he thinks a public official violating a court order is no reason to be arrested?

Because being arrested is done by the police, and anything involving the police is fascist, right?
His latest buzz phrase is "Soviet style tactics". Another gem he gleaned from Alex Jones no doubt.

THE FEZ MAN

its a coddling mentality, oh poor "so and so" needs someone to stand up for them...

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
His latest buzz phrase is "Soviet style tactics". Another gem he gleaned from Alex Jones no doubt.
So this woman was lead into the prison yard and unceremoniously executed with a bullet to the back of the head?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
So this woman was lead into the prison yard and unceremoniously executed with a bullet to the back of the head?
No, she was put on a train and sent to a Siberian gulag and fed only borscht.

mascan42

For some reason, I picture Alan Arkin in Glengarry Glen Ross ranting impotently about coming in to work and meeting Gestapo tactics.

THE FEZ MAN

I'm more disappointed that Charlie Jade was a bust. But fine, I'll ask: what's Jade Helm?
oh it was some military exercise that was supposed to simulate a civil war, but that site kept going on about how it was actually going to be a civil war started by obama, how the entire south west was going to become a police state....... google it, i was following the rhetoric for months it was classic scare tactic propaganda. i found it humous

MTJonny

Well-Known, well-loved and respected member
Donator
I don't know , but you're being an activist for the "Don't give a fuck about anyone else" ideology right now, cunt.
I'm not quite sure how to interpret this given your stance on this kind of stuff. I guess the only proper response is fuck off faggot, I hope you die in a fire.

Did they ever specify what flavor of Christian she was... like Baptist? Snake Handler? I guessing since she is in KY Evangelical...

KY... what is that state slippery or sumtpin... tsss tsss fawk ya.

Joker1919

Did they ever specify what flavor of Christian she was... like Baptist? Snake Handler? I guessing since she is in KY Evangelical...

Judging by the long hair and dresses I am going to say she is either holiness or old regular Baptist sect. Not much difference in the two. They follow the old testament, lots of fire and brimstone and damnation for all stuff. Women are subservient to the men and depending on how strict the sect they can't even work. They discourage women from things like wearing make up, cutting their hair, and wearing pants. They also are like the Catholics and don't like divorce so how they put up with her being divorced several times is beyond me. We have quite a few around here and while they are good people we kind of think their pratices are a bit nutty.

Yes, people who work to improve their country by standing up against government abuse are assholes. Oh, Don.
Standing in the lobby and yelling is asshole behavior. Every single one of these people wants to be Rosa Parks, yet don't understand the whole reason why Rosa Parks won her fight. She had class.

Is there evidence that she even goes to a church?

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator
Standing in the lobby and yelling is asshole behavior. Every single one of these people wants to be Rosa Parks, yet don't understand the whole reason why Rosa Parks won her fight. She had class.
But in this case, marriage equality won. The fight is over. So the assholes and the ones trying to be Rosa Parks are the dumb cultist and her religious zealot supporters.

KRSOne

The SC ruling had noting to do with the constitution. You can force gay marriage on states but try to make conceal carry permits valid in all 50 states and all of a sudden, states have rights and can set their own standards. And the 2nd amendment is actually in the constitution.

It should be concerning to people that you have a lot on the SC that rule based on their personal feelings. Thats the only reason the 2016 election is important. If its Hillary you will definitely get another progressive activist on the SC.

Last edited:

Floyd1977

The SC ruling had noting to do with the constitution. You can force gay marriage on states but try to make conceal carry permits valid in all 50 states and all of a sudden, states have rights and can set their own standards. And the 2nd amendment is actually in the constitution.
Have to agree with Kirk here. This seems to me to set a standard of selective prosecution. This chick who denied the marriage licenses absolutely should have been fired, but the actual imprisonment reeks of facisim. And leftists are over the moon about this whole thing when this is supposed to be the thing they fight tooth and nail over. If this had been a broad that refused to grant a logging or drilling permit or refused to register cars that weren't Priuses, there would be an outrage if the person was imprisoned.

But in this case, marriage equality won. The fight is over. So the assholes and the ones trying to be Rosa Parks are the dumb cultist and her religious zealot supporters.
And she's sitting in jail. Every single person involved in this whole deal is a fucking asshole except maybe the judge. These activists don't want "marriage equality". They want to be victims. They could go to the next county over (which in KY is about a 15 minute drive) and get a license. But we have a cult of victimhood here that makes people ASPIRE to be victims.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Rosa Parks didn't win her fight. It was Aurelia Bowder, an NAACP activist, who refused to give up her seat nine months before Rosa Parks, who won her suit in federal court, and made bus segregation illegal. And the people who actually won the fight for her were a couple of lawyers from Virginia: activism tourists who went down South to stand up to local bigotry.

Exactly the same as in this case.