Curious how much your shit weighs!?

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
Then the "Feces Scale" is for you!!

This invention brought me so much joy. I really do need mental help.

United States patent 1493222 is for "A weighing device especially adapted for weighing feces as excreted." Simply put, the patent is for a toilet outfitted with a turd scale in the bowl. A person seats themselves on the toilet, does their "business," and just like stepping on a traditional scale, takes a deep breath and hopes the number that registers at the top of the toilet bowl does not betray the number they've been praying for. As for a sugar addict like me, the best I can hope for is that the number on the feces scale scares me straight and sends me running into detox!
http://inventorspot.com/articles/great_invention_idea_human_turd__10125

:D:action-sm:D;):clap:

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
Huh. Never thought of weighing shit.

It would be simpler to design a bowl that measured the amount of water displaced by the turd. Most are nearly neutrally buoyant, so the weight of the water plus a couple percent for a sinker would be pretty accurate.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Huh. Never thought of weighing shit.

It would be simpler to design a bowl that measured the amount of water displaced by the turd. Most are nearly neutrally buoyant, so the weight of the water plus a couple percent for a sinker would be pretty accurate.
Waaaaaaay too much thought there buddy :action-sm

Apr 22, 2005
Bucks Co., PA
Part #9 just isn't big enough for those explosive, under-rim splattering shits.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
Run this bad boy through it and let me know how I stack up!

[NSFW]
[/NSFW]

MOD EDIT: Added NSFW tags. I'm warning you. Don't fucking post a picture like that again without tags. S.F.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
Wow Shucker just wanted another thread in which to share his shit. I'm so glad I could provide that.

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
May 15, 2006
The lily white suburbs of Detoilet

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Ut oh, I got scolded for making boom boom.
No, you got scolded for forcing everyone to look at it.

Seriously, we're trying to prevent people from running into trouble at work, etc. Enough people can't get to Wackbag from work because it's filtered/blocked. We don't need someone's boss seeing your massive turd on the screen and making a big hullabaloo out of it... Then that's someone else who can't access the board... See what I mean?

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
Really? I'm not pissing at the same time, if that's any help.
Nah, a decent digital scale is good enough for the pre and post weigh method.
I was just being overly dramatic about the precision.

I'm going to stop talking about shit for a while now.. I'm even creeping myself out.

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Apr 27, 2005
Jersey
Simby, try and find a scale that accurately weighs tits then give us an accurate figure of your rack.