Cutting Cable

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
So the Shield came today and it's all set up. It really works well. So far, I am quite pleased.

Thinking of cutting out cable, just figuring the best option. Billing is $220+ mo.
Getting new TV with Roku, even though we have Roku already. Internet alone is $44 through Spectrum, should they last in NY
Looking at maybe Hulu. Most of what we watch now is Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO only for GoT, AMC and FX
Love my sports but don't watch as much as I used to and then some other channels , which most streaming carries.
I do a little gaming from time to time on PC
Biggest thought is live sports quality. Anyone have suggestions/experience with live events quality and other things I mentioned?

Thinking of cutting out cable, just figuring the best option. Billing is $220+ mo.
Getting new TV with Roku, even though we have Roku already. Internet alone is $44 through Spectrum, should they last in NY
Looking at maybe Hulu. Most of what we watch now is Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO only for GoT, AMC and FX
Love my sports but don't watch as much as I used to and then some other channels , which most streaming carries.
I do a little gaming from time to time on PC
Biggest thought is live sports quality. Anyone have suggestions/experience with live events quality and other things I mentioned?
Can you get the sports over the air? In some places you really need an antenna as high as possible on roof in others not so much. Helps if you have a dish already installed as you can use the coax run and even repurpose the dish mount for the antenna.

This site will tell you what you can expect to receive in your area: https://www.antennaweb.org/Address

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Lately, I've been watching most sports by way of Reddit streams cast to my TV.

Works very well.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Bobobie

I found a used 30 foot antenna mast and some Antenna and Sat Guy put it up for me for $200 including the Antenna and Rotor. Even if you get good reception with rabbit ears, nothing beats having 2-3 ABC or CBS locals. You also get whatever sub-channels those stations subscribe too. Look around for Antenna in your neighborhood and knock on some doors. Most of them are not even being used and they are subscribed to cable. They are more than happy to let you take it down and haul it away.
In some places you really need an antenna as high as possible on roof in others not so much.
Thinking of cutting out cable, just figuring the best option ...

In an condo like apt. building , so no go for antenna

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
They have antennas that mount to walls.
The also have ones that suction cup on windows and they make a type that kinda look like a small speaker that you set up next to the tv.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
I fucking love antenna tv. A whole channel devoted to 70’s and 80’s game shows with commercials from the time? I’m in.