Cutting out carbs. Any tips?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
My god it’s like you were on heroin for years!

For tomatoes to be bad for you, you’d have to literally eat 20 per day. Maybe more.

So at what point do you just start eating healthy as part of life and get off the gimmicks?
A) Gp fuck yourself
B) Jan. 25th.

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
Thanks to the miracles of science, you may be able to find beer that contains basically no sugar or carbs. Here's one I've been on after Christmas, hopefully you can find something similar over there. (Sadly it's not cheap, but it does taste perfectly fine.)

But in general when you're cutting out carbs (and therefore sugar should be cut out completely) you can fill up really fast with fat; two coffees in the morning with lots of cream, roasted chicken with mayo or something along those lines for lunch, blah blah blah. You can get really in depth with this shit but there's no need. Like HandPanzer said, just don't eat carbs.

For vegetables, I like roasted zucchini with as much oil and salt as humanly possible.

Keto isn't a fad either, that's just what people who've never done it say.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Thanks to the miracles of science, you may be able to find beer that contains basically no sugar or carbs. Here's one I've been on after Christmas, hopefully you can find something similar over there. (Sadly it's not cheap, but it does taste perfectly fine.)

But in general when you're cutting out carbs (and therefore sugar should be cut out completely) you can fill up really fast with fat; two coffees in the morning with lots of cream, roasted chicken with mayo or something along those lines for lunch, blah blah blah. You can get really in depth with this shit but there's no need. Like HandPanzer said, just don't eat carbs.

For vegetables, I like roasted zucchini with as much oil and salt as humanly possible.

Keto isn't a fad either, that's just what people who've never done it say.
KETO isn’t a fad. It can work but you’re not gonna stay on it forever. At some point you have to just learn how to eat healthier things.

Everyone I know who did KETO said they felt like shit as well.

Foggy

Donator
Everyone I know who did KETO said they felt like shit as well.
I feel better on it in general. I only stopped for winter because... well, I like to drink wine, so...

Queen_Bona

I never got what keto was all about. It's confusing.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
So it's just a fancy shmancy name for that high-fat and low-carb diet?

And never have sex again....
It’s not supposed to be high fat though. The original Atkins diet was lots of green veg, and meat for protein. Fat fucks glommed on to that and bastardized to to mean they coul literally eat a pound of bacon a day.

Fat people are not smart.

*except Bill. I found him to be real smart and stuff.

Last edited:

Queen_Bona

Fat people are not smart.
Let's laugh at them.

There was this dude in Poland, Jan Kwaśniewski, who invented this shit diet:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-diet-fit-through-fat/
http://high-fat-nutrition.blogspot.com/2008/03/kwasniewski-praise-lard.html
Ugh....

Sometimes called the Polish Atkins, the Optimal Diet severely restricts the intake of carbohydrates and sugars, but differs from Atkins by de-emphasizing protein and beefing up, or more accurately porking up, the fat to a level that would have even made the late Robert Atkins reach for his heart.

On average, the diet recommends a whopping 250 grams of fat per day, about four times what the FDA recommended for the average person to maintain his/her weight and about 10 times the amount of saturated fat allowed.
Maybe it works and maybe it's healthy, but it's gross.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Eat this.

Don't eat this.

That'll be twunny dollers puhleaze.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator

Foggy

Donator
It’s not supposed to be high fat though. The original Atkins diet was lots of green veg, and meat for protein. Fat fucks glommed on to that and bastardized to to mean they coul literally eat a pound of bacon a day.
It is about being high in fat, but technically you could do it as a vegetarian. I eat green vegetables every day, after all. If you're doing it properly, you won't be eating bacon like a fat fuck simply because you shouldn't be able to. You'll be eating far less than the average person (let alone a fat fuck), and feeling full. I only eat two meals a day - and the portions definitely aren't huge - but I'm never hungry. On the seventh day you can have as many carbs as you like.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Yup. Quinoa, black beans, and bloody poop sauce.

It's yuck, but being a fat body is yucker.
I know them all too well. Quick and easy.

The problem with fat fucks is they feel every meal needs to be a treat, and in between meals they need and deserve treats as well.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
It is about being high in fat, but technically you could do it as a vegetarian. I eat green vegetables every day, after all. If you're doing it properly, you won't be eating bacon like a fat fuck simply because you shouldn't be able to. You'll be eating far less than the average person (let alone a fat fuck), and feeling full. I only eat two meals a day - and the portions definitely aren't huge - but I'm never hungry. On the seventh day you can have as many carbs as you like.
It’s not supposed to be high in saturated fat. That’s just gonna give ya cloggage and if you’re lucky, some stents.

Foggy

Donator
On average, the diet recommends a whopping 250 grams of fat per day
What the fuck, that's like half a tub of lard.

Besides, this guy says to have less protein. Keto minus protein means you're burning fat AND muscle, so you need the protein.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
What the fuck, that's like half a tub of lard.

Besides, this guy says to have less protein. Keto minus protein means you're burning fat AND muscle, so you need the protein.
No diet should be low protein. That’s just stupid.

Diets are stupid overall. Have I said that yet?

Foggy

Donator
No diet should be low protein. That’s just stupid.

Diets are stupid overall. Have I said that yet?
I said I eat my veggies, dammit!