Cutting out carbs. Any tips?

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
This is one of the things I miss about logging. You could consume 8,000+ calories a day and still lose 10 lbs a month.

So if you want to eat anything you want, change occupations.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I’d also like to know what he was eating.
Not much different than what I'm eating now, except everything needed to be wrapped in a tortilla, breaded or served on bread or on dough.

"Hey look, I made this bowl of healthy baked chicken and veggies....and ate them with corn chips."

And I partly agree with Creasy. I refuse to eat something that doesn't taste good. I can't stomach it. I'll go hungry before I eat it. The closest I get when it comes to eating something I don't like is oatmeal, and even that I've quit eating half way through because it was starting to make me heave. I can also tolerate veggies I hate (carrots) if they are mixed with ones I like (Peas, corn).

Last edited:

BIV

OK. Thanks. Now, if I want to go past you, which way is shorter - to go around you or to jump over your head?
Around. Think more Steelers fan and less Packers fan.

Fuck it, I was about 280 the last time the doc weighed me. But I gained weight over the holidays, which finally pushed me into doing something about it.

I ate two cakey sweet sugary donuts and had eggs on buttery crunchy delightful toast.

Last night I had fresh pasta with LOTS of sweet sweet tomatoes. I also ate a banana.

More to come.

BIV

I ate two cakey sweet sugary donuts and had eggs on buttery crunchy delightful toast.

Last night I had fresh pasta with LOTS of sweet sweet tomatoes. I also ate a banana.

More to come.
Tell me more...but slower.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Around. Think more Steelers fan and less Packers fan.

Fuck it, I was about 280 the last time the doc weighed me. But I gained weight over the holidays, which finally pushed me into doing something about it.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I can fix you.

Where do I send the FitBit?

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Not much different than what I'm eating now, except everything needed to be wrapped in a tortilla, breaded or served on bread or on dough.

"Hey look, I made this bowl of healthy baked chicken and veggies....and ate them with corn chips."

And I partly agree with Creasy. I refuse to eat something that doesn't taste good. I can't stomach it. I'll go hungry before I eat it. The closest I get when it comes to eating something I don't like is oatmeal, and even that I've quit eating half way through because it was starting to make me heave. I can also tolerate veggies I hate (carrots) if they are mixed with ones I like (Peas, corn).
Damn. Pretty sure Creasy was saying he eats utility meals as well:

Yup. Quinoa, black beans, and bloody poop sauce.

It's yuck, but being a fat body is yucker.

I can fix you.

Where do I send the FitBit?
We should start a thread.

"Creasy's One Stop Shop for All that Ails You"

"Creasy's Ointments, Remedies, and Tonics"

"Creasy's Fat Blaster 5000"

"Creasy Bear vs The Battle of the Bulge"

BIV

Damn. Pretty sure Creasy was saying he eats utility meals as well:
Black beans, when cooked correctly, are godly.

Some onion, some garlic, some bay leaf....shove that shit in a slow cooker and cook until it turns into soup. Never had the gumption to attempt it myself.

There is a shop on 15th in Seattle called Un Bien who not only makes some of the best pork sammiches you'll ever eat, it also makes the black beans. It's just fucking heavenly.

#thisiswhyyouarefat

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Black beans, when cooked correctly, are godly.

Some onion, some garlic, some bay leaf....shove that shit in a slow cooker and cook until it turns into soup. Never had the gumption to attempt it myself.

There is a shop on 15th in Seattle called Un Bien who not only makes some of the best pork sammiches you'll ever eat, it also makes the black beans. It's just fucking heavenly.

#thisiswhyyouarefat
Treat yourself.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I’d also like to know what he was eating.
I can't figure that one out. He lives in Seattle. That's not a food mecca for fat people, and believe me, I know food meccas for fat people.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I never got what keto was all about. It's confusing.
It's a fad diet based on the ridiculous notion that we don't require energy to live. Definitely not sustainable long term, thus then, a fad diet.