Cutting out carbs. Any tips?

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
I can't figure that one out. He lives in Seattle. That's not a food mecca for fat people, and believe me, I know food meccas for fat people.
What's your top 3 pig troughs in these here United States?

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
What's your top 3 pig troughs in these here United States?
For fat folks? Obviously Buffalo. I think Chicago is probably up there. Other than that...New Orleans, maybe? I've never been there, but I like what I see from there. As far as places I've been, Columbus rates pretty high.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
For fat folks? Obviously Buffalo. I think Chicago is probably up there. Other than that...New Orleans, maybe? I've never been there, but I like what I see from there. As far as places I've been, Columbus rates pretty high.
Buffalo, NY? I drive by it about 10 times a year but never stopped. What makes the fattys frolic to there?

Pigdango

Donator
Buffalo, NY? I drive by it about 10 times a year but never stopped. What makes the fattys frolic to there? Cold weather?
God dammit why don't you stop by and say hello? When are you coming by next?

Here's Buffalo's top 5 contributions to the nation's fatness. All invented right here in Sunny Buffalo NY. I'd put them up against any other Top 5 Fatty Foods anywhere:
1) Chicken Wings (Only an asshole refers to them as Buffalo Wings)

2) Beef on Weck

3) Chicken Finger Sub, and it's bastard cousin, the Stinger Sub, which is a Chicken Finger Sub and a Cheesesteak in an unholy matrimony of deliciousness:

4) Sponge Candy

5) All that Italian Food, but specifically - Spaghetti Parm

Honorable Mention: LaNova Pizza. Most cities (except Seattle) have a good Pizza place or two. LaNova's is one of the few that is famous around the country. Paula's Donuts - Again, most cities have a good donut shop. Paula's is quickly becoming legend though.

Pigdango

Donator
Sorry for posting all those delicious carbs for you to stare at BIV...

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
God dammit why don't you stop by and say hello? When are you coming by next?

Here's Buffalo's top 5 contributions to the nation's fatness. All invented right here in Sunny Buffalo NY. I'd put them up against any other Top 5 Fatty Foods anywhere:
1) Chicken Wings (Only an asshole refers to them as Buffalo Wings)

2) Beef on Weck

3) Chicken Finger Sub, and it's bastard cousin, the Stinger Sub, which is a Chicken Finger Sub and a Cheesesteak in an unholy matrimony of deliciousness:

4) Sponge Candy

5) All that Italian Food, but specifically - Spaghetti Parm

Honorable Mention: LaNova Pizza. Most cities (except Seattle) have a good Pizza place or two. LaNova's is one of the few that is famous around the country. Paula's Donuts - Again, most cities have a good donut shop. Paula's is quickly becoming legend though.
Those Buf....wings are makin’ me starvin’.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
It's a fad diet based on the ridiculous notion that we don't require energy to live. Definitely not sustainable long term, thus then, a fad diet.
There are more than enough healthy carbs in veggies that you really don't need bread products. If anything, I'm feeling a net gain in energy and gumption.

There are more than enough healthy carbs in veggies that you really don't need bread products. If anything, I'm feeling a net gain in energy and gumption.
Dude's one week in and already sounding like a cult member.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
What about stick-to-itiveness and "can do" attitude?