Cyberpunk 2077 - FINALLY getting info

Man speaks truth.
Them dirty Jews in the media got to see it. We should too.

We can give feedback about what we like and don't like. The media gets free copies of the game so they don't care either way.

First time CDProjekt has let me down.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Them dirty Jews in the media got to see it. We should too.

We can give feedback about what we like and don't like. The media gets free copies of the game so they don't care either way.

First time CDProjekt has let me down.
I wonder if they were unsure what the reception would be like. It's a huge departure from The Witcher in a lot of ways.

BIV

I dunno. Would they hype a game this much 2 years out?
A playable build of The Witcher 3 was at E3 three years in a row.

I expect this to come out the the same year as Scarlett.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
A playable build of The Witcher 3 was at E3 three years in a row.

I expect this to come out the the same year as Scarlett.
Fuck these polocks then.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
It's looking more and more like there might be a publicly playable at Gamescom in a couple months.

ALso, I think this game is way closer to release than a lot of people expect. I'm thinking Q2/3 2019.

BIV

It's looking more and more like there might be a publicly playable at Gamescom in a couple months.

ALso, I think this game is way closer to release than a lot of people expect. I'm thinking Q2/3 2019.
I think they they would have said "2019" if it was that close.

But I hope I'm wrong.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
I think they they would have said "2019" if it was that close.

But I hope I'm wrong.
Considering how much flack they got over the W3 delays, they may be holding close on the release date until they are sure they can hit whatever they announce without additional delays.

Bobobie

I bought a game for my Commodore 64 called Neuromancer, based loosely on the Cyberpunk novel. I think it took four double-sided 8 inch floppy disks. While loading the game it played real digitized music from Devo, this was before MP3's and even WAV files. It was only 5-6 seconds looped but for the time it was amazing, especially seeing how low end the hardware was. I wish it wold have been developed on the Amiga or even a Dos 486 machine. It wasn't a bad game, but it could have been a lot more on better hardware.

DiggerNick

Donator
I bought a game for my Commodore 64 called Neuromancer, based loosely on the Cyberpunk novel. I think it took four double-sided 8 inch floppy disks. While loading the game it played real digitized music from Devo, this was before MP3's and even WAV files. It was only 5-6 seconds looped but for the time it was amazing, especially seeing how low end the hardware was. I wish it wold have been developed on the Amiga or even a Dos 486 machine. It wasn't a bad game, but it could have been a lot more on better hardware.

I had that. Further proof that the C64 remains the greatest, most innovative gaming system of all time.

In terms of 8-bit systems the NES was the retarded, club-footed little brother of the C64.

BIV

I had that. Further proof that the C64 remains the greatest, most innovative gaming system of all time.

In terms of 8-bit systems the NES was the retarded, club-footed little brother of the C64.
Hey, I actually gamed on the C64. Impossible Mission, Montezuma's Revenge, TGIF...I must have had 300 games for that thing. I even wrote a few text games.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
This game wont be out till 2020. A bunch of news sources have posted saying that they were told that the live demo they had is of a pre-alpha build.

DiggerNick

Donator
This game wont be out till 2020. A bunch of news sources have posted saying that they were told that the live demo they had is of a pre-alpha build.
Christ, I hope not.

No-one wants it to become another STAR CITIZEN.

Christ, I hope not.

No-one wants it to become another STAR CITIZEN.
As long as its really good I don't mind waiting. 2019 is supposed to have a lot of games to hold us over and 2020 is probably when Bethesda will launch Star Field to compete for game of the year with them.

BIV

I fucking hate people.

I fucking hate people.

TheQuartering talked to some of the people from CDProjekt yesterday about this. According to the people that work there it was a department head who made them apologize. No one really cared but the big guys got nervous.

DiggerNick

Donator
SJWs are still pissed at THE WITCHER 3's 'lack of representation' and how CDPR told them to go suck eggs.