Cyberpunk 2077 - FINALLY getting info

Discoman

Donator
Fallout 4 was very heavily criticized for breaking the games lore. Their response was "its just a game" and it didn't go over well with fans.
Looking at the NoClip documentary for Betheseda, the attitude was 'Working on a Fallout game is great, you can do whatever you want!" so they see it as a chance to come up with crazy wacky stuff like having Salem Church be filled with magic users (Which was only removed because someone deleted the Skyrim magic assets from the engine)

New Vegas will be a thorn in their side for years to come because it shows they could manage a fine crafted world with a decent plot, if they only fucking tried.

CB2077 looks like open world Deus Ex, which is good. I wonder how the other classes would have managed the situation shown in the trailer.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
New Vegas will be a thorn in their side for years to come because it shows they could manage a fine crafted world with a decent plot, if they only fucking tried.
Chris got that plot with just a year and a half. So just imagine if they gave him the full amount of time he was promised.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Is John DiMaggio Jackie? It sounds just like him. The narrator and female voiced version of V sound familiar as well. The narrartor sounds like Keith Szarabajka

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
I barely play vidja any more but I have to fucking play this shit.

DiggerNick

Donator
I wish it was another third person RPG. Almost like a turbo-charged MASS EFFECT that didn't suck ass.

But I guess a first-person sci-fi shooter is a medium that desperately needs another entry. But with swearing and ass.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
PCDR confirmed theu will be showing this at E3. Hopefully we get a firm release date.