D.C. imam declares Muslim takeover-plan

Schmed

I'm a corpse without a soul...
Nov 4, 2002
Shitsville, NY
[FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+2]D.C. imam declares Muslim takeover-plan[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+1]Washington-based cleric working toward 'Islamic State of North America' by 2050[/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=-1]Posted: November 10, 2007
1:00 a.m. Eastern

[/SIZE] [FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times][FONT=Palatino, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times, serif] By Art Moore
[SIZE=-1] © 2007 WorldNetDaily.com [/SIZE] [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]

Logo of D.C. imam's movement A Washington, D.C., imam states explicitly on the website for his organization that he is part of a movement working toward replacement of the U.S. government with "the Islamic State of North America" by 2050. [/FONT][FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]With branches in Oakland, Los Angeles, San Diego, Sacramento and Philadelphia, the group As-Sabiqun – or the Vanguard – is under the leadership of Abdul Alim Musa in the nation's capital. [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Musa's declaration of his intention to help lead a takeover of America was highlighted by noted Islam observer Robert Spencer on his website Jihad Watch. [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Spencer told WND that figures such as Musa should not be ignored, "Not because they have the power to succeed, but because they may commit acts of violence to achieve their purpose." [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Musa's website declares: "Those who engage in this great effort require a high level of commitment and determination. We are sending out a call to the believers: Join with us in this great struggle to change the world!" [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Musa launched the group in the early 1990s at the Al-Islam mosque in Philadelphia. His group says it is influenced by the writings and life work of Muslim thinkers and leaders such as Muslim Brotherhood founder Hasan al-Banna, Sayyid Qutb and Iranian revolutionary Ayatollah Khomenei. [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]The writings of Al-Banna and Qutb figured prominently in al-Qaida's formation. [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times](Story continues below) [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Musa's organization says its leadership "has delivered numerous speeches in the United States and abroad, contributing their analyses and efforts to solve contemporary problems in the Muslim world and in urban America." [/FONT]

Abdul Alim Musa
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]"The paramount goal of the movement is the establishment of Islam as a complete way of life in America," the group declares. "This ultimate goal is predicated on the belief – shared by many Muslims worldwide – that Islam is fully capable of producing a working and just social, political, economic order." [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]The groups says it does not "advocate participation in the American political process as an ideal method for advancing Islamic issues in the U.S.; instead, it believes in a strong and active outreach to the people of the U.S." [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Spencer told WND he does not know of any direct influence Musa has on prominent Muslim leaders or on U.S. policymakers, but he says it's "unclear how much 'mainstream' Muslim leaders harbor similar hopes – because no one dares question them about it." [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]As WND reported, the founder of the leading Islamic lobby group CAIR, the Council on Islamic-American Relations, reportedly told a group of Muslims in California they are in America not to assimilate but to help assert Islam's rule over the country. CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper also has said, in a newspaper interview, he hopes to see an Islamic government over the U.S. some day, brought about not by violence but through "education." [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]In London last summer, as WND reported, Muslims gathered in front of the London Central Mosque to applaud fiery preachers prophesying the overthrow of the British government – a future vision that encompasses an Islamic takeover of the White House and the rule of the Quran over America. [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Musa says he wants to avoid what he calls an "absolutist" outlook on "the advancement of Muslims." [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]His group's philosophy is to stress unity between the various streams of Islam "in the attainment of common goals." [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Although As-Sabiqun is a Sunni movement, it has publicly voiced support for Shia movements and organizations such as the 1979 Islamic revolution in Iran and the Iranian-backed group Hezbollah, which waged war on Israel in the summer of 2006. [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Musa, the group says, repeatedly has "stressed that the tendency by some Muslims to focus on the differences between Sunni and Shia Islam at this juncture in history is counterproductive to the goals of the Islamic movement as a whole." [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]The group says it encourages social-political advancement concurrent with a program of spiritual and moral development according to the Quran and Sunnah, compilations of stories from the life of Islam's prophet Muhammad. [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]The group says it has a six-point plan of action which is implemented at each location where a branch of the movement is established. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]
  • Establishing a mosque "as a place to worship Allah in congregation and as a center of spiritual and moral training."
  • "Calling the general society" to embrace Islam.
  • Establishing a full-time school "that raises children with a strong Islamic identity so they can, as future Islamic leaders, effectively meet and deal with the challenges of growing up in the West."
  • Establishing businesses to "make the movement financially stable and independent."
  • Establishing "geographical integrity by encouraging Muslims of the community to live in close proximity" to the mosque.
  • Establishing "social welfare institutions to respond to the need for spiritual and material assistance within the community as well as the general society."[/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]In addition to daily classes, each mosque in the movement "also provides youth mentorship, marriage counseling, a prison outreach program, and employment assistance for ex-convicts." [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]As-Sabiqun says its branch in Los Angeles "was instrumental in creating a free health clinic in cooperation with other Islamic groups. The headquarters branch in D.C. has developed scout programs for young members of the community." [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]The group says the inspiration for its name comes from Quran, 9:100: [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]"The vanguard (as-Sabiqun) of Islam – the first of those who forsook their homes, and of those who gave them aid, and also those who follow them in all good deeds – well-pleased is Allah with them, as are they with Him: For them hath He prepared Gardens under which rivers flow, to dwell therein forever: that is the supreme Felicity."[/FONT]​

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Well here in America we can have an Anti-Muslim takeover. Fuck em. That's what guns are for

Schmed

Nov 4, 2002
Shitsville, NY
Well here in America we can have an Anti-Muslim takeover. Fuck em. That's what guns are for
They are trying to take away our guns, that's the problem. They'll have to pull my Mini-14 from my cold, dying hands before I give it up.

They call us racists if we do not accept this backward fucking hate filled religion called Islam.

Looks like Howie's Sirius fist.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i hate to break it to that sparkling wiggle but i kneel before no god or man. and i have the fire power and will to back that statement up

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
This kind of thing isn't going to be good for Obama's campaign.

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
California
Boy, I'm sure glad people invented religion since it always seems to lead to something good!

Schmed

Nov 4, 2002
Shitsville, NY
Boy, I'm sure glad people invented religion since it always seems to lead to something good!
Yes, I agree religion seems to be outdated in this day and age (especially Islam), but considering when it came about, it acted as a method to manage the masses through the fear of God.

Swamp CAve

aka Fuzzy Dunlop
Jan 27, 2005
Chapel Hill, NC
CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper also has said, in a newspaper interview, he hopes to see an Islamic government over the U.S. some day, brought about not by violence but through "education."
CAIR stinks

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
They are trying to take away our guns, that's the problem. They'll have to pull my Mini-14 from my cold, dying hands before I give it up.

They call us racists if we do not accept this backward fucking hate filled religion called Islam.

Looks like Howie's Sirius fist.
They will have a hard time taking my 30+ weapons away. I refuse to hand those things over.

Butter Nuggets

May 29, 2006
Stop fighting being labeled a racist. I haven't cared for years. We also need a good word for people who judge others based on their faith since Islam is not a race.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
I am always amused when I see blacks sign up for islam, and associate with the Arab world and its ideology. the arab world ***** africa has hard as anyone did in the days of slavery.

and whats happening in Darfur today is absolutely arab militias killing and ****** africans. but black muslims are so short sighted, and so angry at the US this is the road they go down.

Nortonsmeatytit

"That ball is outta here"
Sep 11, 2005
Philly
yeah ok, these stupid mother fuckers couldn't manage to "take over" the payments on my Toyota Corolla for Christs sake. Am I supposed to feel threatened y'all????

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
If ever somebody needed to become a victim of black on black crime....

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
And some of our good ol' American Christian preachers say wacky things too. This is a non-story.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
This is just a pipe dream, plus many religions have a primary goal of being the main religion in the world.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
And some of our good ol' American Christian preachers say wacky things too. This is a non-story.
Given how Muslim theocracies have turned out (in modern history), and also given how we're literally in a global war against radical Islam (at least, in all but name), you can't possibly be equating the two as anything remotely on the same level. At least, I would hope, not with a straight face.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Given how Muslim theocracies have turned out (in modern history), and also given how we're literally in a global war against radical Islam (at least, in all but name), you can't possibly be equating the two as anything remotely on the same level. At least, I would hope, not with a straight face.
Everybody wants to rule the world. Every group, every religion, every ideology. Jews, Christians, atheists and Muslims all want the world to be theirs because they believe they are right.

Muslims theocracies have turned out badly. So have Christian ones. So have democracies. There is no perfect system of government. But we all want the world to follow our lead (isn't that the reason for going into Iraq? to give them democracy?) .

The question is how likely is it for Muslims to actually turn the US into a Islamo-fascist regime? Not very. This isn't some shit heap in the desert, this is a pretty large country made up some pretty well-armed anti-Muslim people.

We don't take it seriously everytime some minister says we need to make this world 100% Christian. We don't think the Westboro Baptist Church is going to break into our homes and execute the non-beleivers. But Shirley Phelps Roeper and her signs or that minister preaching that to his congregation of hundreds of thousands as as strong in their beliefs as the DC imam is. And that preacher is even more dangerous than this guy because of where most of this country falls on the religion chart.

So yes, with a straight face, I say this is a non-story.