d.c.

Anyone have a idea of when the hell o and a are comming down to here or Baltimore? I have listened to them in Jersey for the past 2 years and comming down here without them really blows! Any info would be greatly appreciated

FOFOLINA

Oct 4, 2000
I am not sure if they are goin there but if you go to the other radio sites they are at then you should be able to hear the show...
Welcome to wackbag Enjoy here...

SCUMBAG

Jun 22, 2000
Middle Village QUEENS
D.C. is gonna be a hard move because don and mike broadcast from there from 3 to 7 and their show is on a tape delay up here in NY. Maybe the'll put O & A on a tape delay down there. They should just boot fag and queer, I mean don and mike and put on O & A with out a tape delay from 3 to 7.

imoverherenow

Aug 15, 2000
Jersey City, NJ
How do they continue to make money they suck in my eyes. I guess in those other markets there really is nothing else to listen too.

Greaseman

Jun 20, 2001
Shan-gra-la
When O&A go into DC, they will probably start on tape and if on WJFK (www.1067wjfk) most likely they will start on the weekends. That station is a very sucessful fm-talk radio station and doesn't really need the help that some of the other stations that O&A are being put on.

metallica22

Nov 4, 2000
the fact that Don and mike bought a house here in NY might mean something. Maybe they are going to do the show live from new york from 7 to 11 and go at that time from all the other cities they are syndicated to, and move O&A to their time in DC and all the other markets.

DIRTY_HARRY

Nov 1, 2000
Joysey
Thats because Don and Mike are comming to NYC um R & F um awww I wont start roomers lets find out in a few weeks ok???

DIRTY_HARRY

Nov 1, 2000
Joysey
Hey Greaseman I see your havin a waddle doodle bone dry enjoy and welcome Gman

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Oct 7, 2000
LI
Yes, welcome aboard Greasman. Shnarlins-a, I look foward to your racey posts-a, shnarlins-a.

I don't think Don and Mike will be doing Live 7-11. That would be a step down for them. That's my opinion. I could be wrong.

Greaseman

Jun 20, 2001
Shan-gra-la
ahhhh, did you hear, I am doing my morning show.....at night!!! Ehhh Waddle-de-doodle-dah-day

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
Jan 12, 2001
new york
i would like to know if wysp can be heard on virgra beach area