DA: Yogurt store owner put naked employee in box

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
ALHAMBRA, Calif. — The owner of a Southern California yogurt shop has been charged with attacking an employee, removing her clothes, binding her with tape and locking her in a box.
Los Angeles County prosecutors say Robert Yachen Lee allegedly attacked the woman Wednesday morning after luring her into an upstairs storage room at the Monterey Park shop. The woman blacked out. When she woke up she was naked, except for an adult diaper, bound with tape with a collar around her neck and lying face down in a box that had been placed in a soundproofed storage room.
The woman managed to free herself and call police.
Lee was charged Friday with kidnapping to commit **** and attempted murder. He's being held on $10 million bail.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44296481/ns/us_news/

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
When she woke up she was naked, except for an adult diaper, bound with tape with a collar around her neck and lying face down in a box that had been placed in a soundproofed storage room.
I have masturbated to this idea before even reading this story.

$10 million bail?

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
In a hot tub having a snow ball fight.
I can see the kidnapping to commit rayp charge, but attempted murder? Is this the DA just using the "intent" justification? Or is there actual evidence that he planned to murder the girl? Article wasn't very clear.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
What's in the box!!!!