Dallas station "in the toilet"

hime

typical shitdick
Dec 3, 2001
Denton, TX
Opie's probably telling the truth, but putting some spin on it... the Dallas station has been in the toilet since it began with the exception of Russ Martin, who mysteriously gets ratings.

As for getting replaced by a "morning Zoo" show... way too fucking true. God they suck ass. And not in a good way.

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
Opie's probably telling the truth, but putting some spin on it... the Dallas station has been in the toilet since it began with the exception of Russ Martin, who mysteriously gets ratings.

As for getting replaced by a "morning Zoo" show... way too fucking true. God they suck ass. And not in a good way.
I feel for you brother, nothing worse than starting a thread that you think has some legs and watching it die before your very eyes.....

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
i can do a 6pm bump if no one is around....but i might be having a nice pasta dish w/ chicken so it might have to wait until 630, but def before the allstar game

aahpandasrun

No longer endangered
Oct 18, 2006
Farmingdale, NY
I was working in Dallas last summer. It was annoying cause O&A would end at 8 am and Jagger would come on after that. Being in a central time zone is annoying.

Kurto2021

Certified Pest
Nov 28, 2004
Whatever it is it can't be worse than Walton and Johnson....that is the show they replaced Imus with.

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
Dallas, TX
He is right though. The Jagger show is fucking awful.

snail trails

Aug 18, 2005
kansas
Whatever it is it can't be worse than Walton and Johnson....that is the show they replaced Imus with.
them and who the hell are those tools on t 95. they suck major cock.

yeah walton and johnson i turned on kfh heard them heard like 6 voices adn then i remembered they are the ones with 2 people doing all those fake voices. awful shit.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
them and who the hell are those tools on t 95. they suck major cock.

yeah walton and johnson i turned on kfh heard them heard like 6 voices adn then i remembered they are the ones with 2 people doing all those fake voices. awful shit.

I just got a douche chill remembering the audio from those fuckin hacks...