damn shame

FOFOLINA

I LEARNED THAT OPIE & ANTHONY AND THE CREW
ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO HAVE FUN!!!!!!
DAMN BILL CLINTON AND DAMN MAYOR RUDY G
IT IS A DAMN FUCKING SHAME

IT IS VERY UPSETING LETS ALL HOPE AND PRAY THAT IT ALL GOES WELL FOR THEM TOMMOROW
CROSSES FINGERS

------------------
I AM THE ONE THE ONLY FOFOLINA =^,,^=
Purrrs 4 Her Little Sweety =)

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
i am praying hun. Man this shit pisses me off
like i said in my gen. disc. post..this is complete bullshit...the guy who called in the show and said they had a lawsuit on there hands was correct. this is just catering bullshit for clinton and it's false arrest. I am praying and also planning a march in the city for o & a. "fuck rudy parade"

DarthPrecious

doesnt get the bit guy
Gee when did this city become a facsist state. GODDAMN, I hate CLITon he did nothing as a president...except embarass us with his redneck screwing around. I used to respect what Guliani did for this city, but gimme a break. CLITon has a little over a month left in office if anyone wanted to off him they're a little late. He isnt worth killing anyway....he's funnier alive with his dumb ass antics.

We need to show our boys and this city that we're not taking this shit sitting down.
We run this city, not them. Without the people this city wouldnt be worth a damn.

"ON MY SIGNAL.....UNLEASH HELL!!!"

I learned that if you want to get out of jail quicker you really better commit a crime like murder or something cause you can do jail time for doing nothing at all just being innocent and commiting no crime at all.

DIRTY_HARRY

What goes around comes around

------------------
IM NOT INSANE, REALLY IM NOT.
LOCK N LOAD SHOOT ALL THE STUPID PEOPLE-ASK QUESTIONS LATER. Proud member of M.A.F.I.A=Mother And Fathers Italian Association.

They rooned it!!!

------------------
running down Fn christmas trees on the streets of NY