Dane Cook "Fez" Reference on ONA?

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Did I hear Dane Cook say "I'm not Fez here..." today when they were talking about chicks he's been with and why he denies them? Not explaining it right but I think I heard it...

It seemed to take everyone off guard and no one said anything.

Does Dane listen to Ron and Fez?

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
If he did, some of the funny would have rubbed off on him at some point. So probably not. I don't get him, man. He sucks.

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I believe "Fez" from That 70s Show was on Stern awhile back talking about chicks.
If you all remember, Wilmer recently told Howard Stern in a interview that he took Mandy’s virginity away and went off to talk about their sex life. “The sex with Mandy was good, but it wasn’t like warm apple pie.” When Mandy Moore heard the interview she shot back, “That is utterly tacky, not even true. It hurts my feelings because I like him.” Looks like these two have kissed and made up.
Garyisajoke's Fez.

I've heard Ron put down Dane Cook a few times, I doubt he's a Ron and Fez listener.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Maybe Dane was getting back at the buddays in a not so subtle way after their positive review of his wonderful ballad ?

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Dane can't attack people, its just not in his character. Would be too "controversial" and thats not good for ticket sales.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Yah, sorry it was the unfunny douche "Fez" who stoled Fez Marie Whatley's name and gimmick.

Dane was ok today, not great but decent. Kinda weak he didn't do XM side but whatever.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Yah, sorry it was the unfunny douche "Fez" who stoled Fez Marie Whatley's name and gimmick.

Dane was ok today, not great but decent. Kinda weak he didn't do XM side but whatever.
He's too big to do subscriber radio.

He seems like a nice guy but for the life of me I can't see how ANYONE, much less a fan of these shows could like him.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
I caught that too, but it's definitely a Wilmer reference.

Wilmer may have destroyed his future chances for big name conquests in that one interview with Howard.

Dane knows his stakes are getting higher and higher and there's no way he'll be dropping the ball by telling about Alba and co's naughty bits.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
he's never made me laugh out loud
only watched Tourgasm for Bawby
seems like a decent guy
must be funny to alot of people though
young un's i'm sure
he reminds me of a younger , less funny
Will Ferrel

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Is Dane sounding more and more like Profile from Heartbreak Ridge?

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
Sep 5, 2005
HOUSTON
Always look back when the futures...not....so.......clllllear.